Bij Visio kan iedereen terecht met vragen over slechtziend of blind zijn. Visio biedt informatie en advies, maar ook verschillende vormen van onderzoek, begele…
Associate Director R&D Operations - Abbott Zwolle
- Zwolle, Overijssel
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- WO, Postdoctoraal
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar, > 15 jaar
At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. Formore than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR RD OPERATION ZWOLLE
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION
- The Associate Director R&D Operation Zwolle to ensure all policies and procedures in relation to product development and R&D related activates under his/her control are followed.
- Provide overall leadership, direction and support in all aspects of the R&D activities and other functional supports.
- Drive and generate continuous improvement initiatives in the R&D Department.
- Abbott Policies and Procedures meeting all local, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Manage all aspects of the Technical Department.
- Involved in external activities on behalf of the ANRD.
- Provide leadership and influence optimization of Zwolle’s performance in line with site Vision and Mission.
- Ensure continued implementation of the Performance Excellence initiative throughout the R+D department, completing all goals, performance reviews and growth plans as scheduled.
- Support preparations for quality audits and other external audits to achieve successful results.
- Proactively support all quality initiatives and provide leadership when dealing with quality issues.
- Undertake special assignments, stretch goals or projects as directed by the EU Director of R+D or Sire Director.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership within R&D to encourage strategic decision making and optimization of resources for all aspects of R&D Operations Zwolle.
- Create links with external institutes, national authorities and government agencies in pursuit of innovative ideas and collaborative/partnership opportunities in Netherland.
- Support best practice in R&D, NPI processes, project management and relevant aspects of plant operation.
- Work with Division in strategic areas of R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Medical etc., to ensure that ANRD Zwolle can deliver on commitments regarding new product development, innovation, technology, formulations, registrations etc..
- Define the size of the organization this job is responsible for as well as the level of the positions reporting into this job.
- This position is responsible for the Zwolle Technical Centre Team with a number of directs reports in the areas of PRL, Lab, Product Development and Sensory.
- Influencing skills are essential for this position within and outside of the organization.
- Having a clear vision that will support strategic decision making are essential for this position.
- People management skills are necessary – for influencing direct reports and to maintain excellent work environment in all areas of R&D.
POSITION ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE
- This position requires a good degree of interaction with groups inside and outside of ANRD. Decisions taken within this position can have a considerable effect on the plant operation and future market performance. From a technical perspective, every formulation developed for the Zwolle plant is the responsibility of this function. Formulations are the basis of the Zwolle operation – providing opportunities to optimize products, maintain or reduce costs, ensure compliance, etc. For issues relating to Regulatory Affairs, the ability to influence and lead decisions to the benefit of AI is positive.
- Build links with markets and key decision maker’s/opinion leaders where possible. These include National Authorities, Government agencies, Research Institutes, etc.
- This position is accountable for Department budget preparation, financial project assessment, tracking and LBE submission.
- Degree in Food Science/Technology or equivalent.
- Masters or MBA are desirable.
- Business/Management Experience.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE/TRAINING REQUIRED
- Have proven record of providing leadership, direction and support in similar role within R+D or other related discipline.
- Possess influential capabilities and drive with the ability to successfully interact and be integral part of the senior management team at Zwolle in addition to maintaining working relationship with R&D and support colleagues across the division.
- Know the business with experience of working with different functional areas (Nutritional Science, QA, Operations, PPMO).
- 5 to 6 years’ experience in a Manufacturing Industry.
- Decision making and influencing skills are required.
- Excellent understanding of food science/technology is required.
- A strong degree of analysis, mathematical skills and problem solving is required to evaluate different options and to implement ongoing formulation and ingredient improvements.
- Computer skills, particularly spreadsheet use, are essential.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are appealed by Abbott, looking for a job with meaning and recognize yourself in the outlined profile, please make your interest known. You can apply via the 'Apply' button with your resume and letter of application. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments referring this job profile to Meltem Cakir, firstname.lastname@example.org
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature