3 dagen geleden - LIOF - Maastricht
Manager Harmonized Reporting
We offer an interesting next step for an inspiring and proactive leader with valuable experience and a strong understanding with regard to setting up standard harmonized reporting activities.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar, 10-15 jaar
A highly influential and global role to drive a change within a key global reporting initiative
Our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team supports the AkzoNobel Finance organization by providing data, insights, and analysis in terms of what happened, what is happening, and what will happen in the future. Within this context, your mission in this role is to oversee and improve the introduction of the centralized, standardized and harmonized reporting that is essential to FP&A’s activities.
Thus you are key to change management as you set up new standards, aligning with colleagues from Finance and our businesses on exactly what should be reported and how it should be reported in terms of KPIs and dashboards etc. You are also involved in the efficient set-up and roll-out of Self-Service reporting.
As such, this is an exciting role within an environment that is committed to change. It demands high level stakeholder management skills as you balance multiple delivery tasks and priorities while engaging and motivating your colleagues across Finance and our businesses.
Is this a challenge that matches your profile as an inspiring and proactive leader with valuable experience and a strong understanding with regard to setting up standard harmonized reporting activities? Are you a skilled communicator and negotiator, able to stick to agreements and drive the acceptance of change? Can you communicate with business colleagues as well as IT colleagues in language(s) they can understand? Above all, do you have what it takes to manage complex processes and make a real difference within our dynamic, multinational and multicultural business environment?
If you offer all this and more we invite you to apply for the position of
Manager Harmonized Reporting
The role and its responsibilities
This high-profile role is based at our Global Center in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Your core task is to act as the ‘front-person’ for the Harmonized Reporting initiative, working and aligning with:
- The team developing/delivering the reports;
- Colleagues who set up the data repository and harmonize the data;
- Management with overall responsibility for the initiative, including those within regional FP&A structures.
- Expertise areas such as Supply Chain, Commercial, etc.
Above all, it is essential that you understand and get a clear picture of the needs of internal customers, from controllers up to the Financial Directors of business units. You then balance and align these needs to come up with a proposal on the final outcome (report) that defines what is possible in the short-/mid-/long-term and unites all stakeholders around the proposed direction.
This requires you to:
- Align/finalize the structure/content in terms of KPIs etc such that we apply the same logic in reporting standards;
- Maintain an overview of the timelines/progress;
- Identify the challenges within the IT landscape to be tackled and solved as we harmonize source data from different systems;
- Identify needs for harmonizing available reporting (Business Intelligence) solutions.
At all times you ensure that end customers understand why certain choices have been made and you support acceptance and roll-out. You also monitor changes/developments in the IT landscape and help the development team (Data Engineers and Report/Business Intelligence Developers) to understand the requirements for development/implementation activities. Finally, you help to set up/improve the harmonized reporting support team (handling issues, new requests etc.).
To apply for this position you must possess the following attributes:
- Master’s degree in Finance, ICT or Business (MBA) or equivalent, along with 7+ years of experience within Finance at different hierarchical levels;
- Excellent understanding of Finance (processes and reporting needs) and, ideally, experience within Financial Planning and Analysis;
- Acquired experience and strong understanding of the IT landscape, infrastructure and tools;
- Able to communicate effectively across all layers and time zones of our international, matrix organization;
- Able to delegate work whilst continuously retaining an eye for the details;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including excellent written and spoken English.
We offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. In addition to a good salary and an attractive bonus scheme, you can expect excellent terms of employment including group insurance, 8% holiday allowance, travel allowance and an above industry standard number of vacation days. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development.
We welcome your online application via www.akzonobel.com/careers, reference 180002HB. If you have any questions, please contact Brigitte de Gier, Talent Resourcing Partner, phone +31 (0)88 0106789, option 2. An employment screening may be part of the selection process.
Agency or sales calls are not appreciated