4 dagen geleden - BeljonWesterterp - Groningen
Organizational Effectiveness Manager
Design and embed transformative and human-centered performance initiatives for a leading global organization
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar, > 15 jaar
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Flexa, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe.
We are currently planning a number of company-wide initiatives designed to transform and embed our performance culture. Within this context, your misison in this role is to lead the development and deployment of an effective and human-centered performance management process and organizational performance improvement solutions.
You also lead the development and deployment of a framework to measure organizational effectiveness (OHI). In doing so you continuously enhance the capability of our Regional Centers of Expertise (CoE) and HR Business Partners to leverage organizational effectiveness tools.
Is this a challenge that matches your profile as a credible professional with a proven international orientation who can lead the execution of global strategies in a complex, multinational and multicultural business environment? Have you acquired powerful project management skills and the ability to manage time, resources, budget and deliverables? Can you build the strong internal partnerships necessary to unite others around a desired outcome and culture?
If you offer all this and more we invite you to apply for the position of
Organizational Effectiveness Manager
The role and its responsibilities
This is a high profile HR role based at our Global Center in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Your core objective is to help us achieve a visible improvement in organizational health and company-wide performance, starting from top leadership to frontline managers across the organization.
Thus your typical considerations include:
- How can we align multiple initiatives and the deployment plans of various stakeholders to ensure optimal impact across the company?
- How can we equip all leaders and HR Business Partners across the company with the relevant knowledge and skills to activate organizational effectiveness tools?
- In order to answer these questions you develop a deep understanding of the strategic intent of stakeholders, then deploy data and human-centered design thinking. You also design accessible and easy-to-use toolkits, run highly effective capability enhancement sessions, and provide coaching and on-going activation through creative channels.
This requires advanced influencing skills as you seek to identify and embed a mutual purpose and stakeholder engagement across Communications, People Services, Compliance, other CoEs and Regional HR to embed company principles, values and behaviors.
At all times your objective is to develop and deploy knowledge resources and tools that advance employee engagement and create a more inspiring and inclusive workplace.
Further, you act as a point of reference and contact for external partners. It is also essential that you provide expertise in content and organizational context yourself, not relying exclusively on external consultancy for the design and deployment of initiatives.
To apply for this position you must possess the following attributes:
- Master’s degree, preferably in organizational development, psychology or similar;
- At least 10 years of HR experience with at least part of this time with regional or preferably global scope, ideally including consultancy experience;
- Candidates with non-HR background are welcomed if possess global experience in either Marketing (Brand Management/Activation) or performance improvement in Operations/Supply Chain
- Broad experience of working with different stakeholder levels in the organization, including Global Business Units and Global Functional Management Teams;
- Broad experience of identifying pockets of excellence internally and leveraging external knowledge;
- Able to work inclusively within CoE to make sure the business experiences ‘one voice’ and the team’s collective objectives are met;
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills including fluent written and spoken English.
For further information, please contact Ashna Badal, Talent Resourcing Partner, +31 (0)88-010 6789, option 2. Only online applications will be accepted, please go to www.akzonobel.com, reference 180002IA or use the ‘apply’ link.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
Agency or sales calls are not appreciated
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Flexa, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. The sale of our Specialty Chemicals business is expected to be completed by the end of 2018. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.