1 dag geleden - Buro Recruitment - Rotterdam-Albrandswaard
Senior Portfolio Manager Infrastructure
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 36 - 40 uur
- WO, Postdoctoraal
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
Senior Portfolio manager Infrastructure
Amsterdam | university | asset management | full time
Building Block Infrastructure is looking for a Senior Portfolio Manager to strengthen its European Infrastructure team.
As a Senior Portfolio Manager Infrastructure, you have an important role in sourcing, structuring and executing infrastructure investments for one of the World’s largest, growing and well recognized Infrastructure mandates. You will also be made (jointly) responsible for managing the existing portfolio of unlisted equity investments in infrastructure assets in Europe, in close consultation with the Fund manager, Head of Global Infrastructure Investment Strategy and fellow (Senior) Portfolio Managers.
Furthermore, you will:
- Report on portfolio developments
- Monitor trends and develop insights in the infrastructure investment marketplace
- Contribute to developing investment policies and strategies for our global portfolio
- Grow your professional network, internally as well as externally
Business line department description
Building Block Infrastructure (c. € 12.0 billion) is deploying capital globally through a mix of joint ventures, direct- and co-investments and occasionally infrastructure funds. The team currently consists of twenty employees divided over three teams in Amsterdam, New York and Hong Kong.
As a Senior Portfolio Manager Infrastructure you are obviously decisive, entrepreneurial and able to work either independently and as part of a team. You work in a disciplined manner and you possess strong analytical skills as well as expertise for quantitative and statistical analysis. Your persuasive powers are well developed as are your negotiation skills.
Additionally, we ask for:
- A university graduate in economics or business studies and a postgraduate (post-doctoral) professional program, such as CFA, CAIA or equivalent
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge and understanding of infrastructure projects and project financing
- An M&A background with relevant industry experience is a must and international experience will be an advantage
- Although you are an infrastructure specialist you are a generalist with affinity and/or interest in a wider set of investment management work streams, from market forecasts to legal and tax-related topics, which you are ready to address working closely with relevant specialists
- You have excellent communication skills in English and possibly in Dutch, French and/or Italian
APG is a pension provider that organizes the pensions for 4.5 million people on behalf of several pension funds. We provide the pensions of one in every five families in the Netherlands.
APG Asset Management is one of the largest pension asset managers in the world. We leverage all our experience, expertise and innovative power to invest the pension assets of our clients and their participants cost effectively. We contribute to a quality, affordable pension by achieving a stable, sustainable long-term return with responsible risks. For APG Asset Management, innovation and personal development are the way to keep a leading edge in pension asset management. Do you love your profession as well as a challenge? APG Asset Management offers plenty of challenges.
APG believes good employment practices are essential. In addition to a market level salary, a quality pension scheme and a year-end bonus, we also offer extensive opportunity in training and personal development. APG is proud to have earned the Top Employer and Top ICT Employer titles since 2008.
We believe that diversity promotes a broader vision and better decision-making. Engagement and respecting cultural differences contribute to our corporate objectives. We like to invite you to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact Esther Scharloo at +31 (0)6 1002 8833. Check out www.apg.nl for more information about our organization.
If you are the person we are looking for you can apply by completing the online application form and upload your CV and covering letter.
Applications for this position will be accepted at the latest until June 3, 2018 inclusive.
Subsequently, the CV selection will be carried out and you will be notified of the outcome.
Acquisition is not appreciated.