1 dag geleden - Van Gogh Museum - Amsterdam
HR Manager Methods & Insights
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- De Run, Veldhoven, Noord-Brabant
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 8 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
The world of Talent Attraction (TA) at ASML is always on the move. Whether it is driven by semiconductor industry dynamics, the ambitious ASML technology roadmap, or the global labor markets we operate in. We constantly develop our TA methods and insights to stay ahead of our competition and secure access to top talent whenever we need it. We rely on stable processes and robust systems and use advanced (labor market) intelligence to support our decisions.
As Manager Methods & Insights you have 3 key areas of responsibility:
- As functional architect you have a deep understanding of all TA processes around the globe. You are our process design expert and support continuous development on efficiency and effectiveness, securing an excellent candidate experience. You are able to consolidate and translate diverse ways of working into one set of functional system requirements.
- TA success is more and more driven by systems and technology. You follow the latest TA technological developments and assess their potential impact. You challenge existing ways of working and guide the global teams to more effective TA solutions.
- Many decisions that ASML takes regarding workforce planning and talent sourcing, require insights. Whether it’s on assessing demand feasibility, mapping labor market availability or to choose the best sourcing strategy, you secure that we have access to reliable qualitative and quantitative data and translate this into meaningful insights.
- You have one direct report (Project Lead TA Insights) and work on a functional basis with a global team of reporting specialists.
You combine significant operational Recruitment experience (+ 5 years) with relevant expertise on process optimization. In the past years you have been leading a team or at least took leading roles in driving improvement processes. You understand that labor market insights are crucial to support decision making on all levels, from identifying key target groups for long term branding to mapping the internal labor market to boost internal mobility. That is why you are a systems and data savvy expert with experience with working in an agile way.
Context of the position
You will be a member of the Global TA Management Team, having high impact on the future success of ASML’s talent attraction strategy.
This is a full-time position (40 hours). Interested? Please feel free to apply with your CV and cover letter via the "apply" button, detailing your motivation for this role.