Bij Visio kan iedereen terecht met vragen over slechtziend of blind zijn. Visio biedt informatie en advies, maar ook verschillende vormen van onderzoek, begele…
Senior Project Manager Finance
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- David Ricardostraat, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
Are you looking for an job in an international organisation? Well you have found it! Atradius is hiring a Senior Project Manager Finance in the Project and Process Unit, and this could be you!
Atradius located in Amsterdam has a vacancy for a
Senior Project Manager Finance
Who are we: Project and Process Unit (PPU)
For the Project Portfolio management pillar, within the Project and Process Unit (PPU), we are looking for a Project Manager. The unit is responsible for managing a portfolio of projects ranging from Finance, Risk and Markets projects. PPU is responsible for business change, defining IT demand and process improvements to optimize efficiency and performance. The PPU unit is built on 4 pillars being Project Portfolio Management, Process Excellence, Organisation Impact and Business Experts which are strongly connected and work closely together in order to achieve the goals..
What are your main responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the business management of multiple projects at the same time along agreed objectives and due dates. This includes project planning, coordination of business requirements (demand), implementation and benefits realisation.
- You are responsible for presentation of projects, progress reporting and results management to Project Boards and other stakeholders.
- You are responsible for projects which can range from Finance related projects to Markets and Risk projects. The majority of these will be ITS related projects, therefore you will be the link between business and ITS.
- And not in the least you are contributing to establishing and managing the project portfolio and the tools required for this.
- You are eager to learn, have a proactive and creative attitude and like to work independently, being managed on key objectives and deliverables.
- You are able to develop a strategy and to translate this strategy in actual plans.
- You have excellent communication skills; the ability to engage multiple stakeholders and adjust your style based upon audience is natural for you.
- You have organisational and time management skills and have attention to detail.
- A hands on mentality is needed to handle issues on content level as well.
What do you have experience with?
- You are a graduate of at least at Higher Vocational Education (HBO).
- A number of years of experience in a similar position preferable in an international organisation (2nd Job) in which you will definitely have experience with Financial project.
- You should have sufficient knowledge of the current and future IFRS and Solvency II standards.
- Understanding of credit insurance and Financial E Business Suite processes is a pre.
- Of course you are fluent in English (oral and written).
- And you have Experience with the MS Office toolset, rince2 or similar licenses.
The position is fulltime (38 hours) and will be Amsterdam based. It may require (overseas) travel as well.
A great and challenging place to work, International, dynamic, transparent and informal. An environment for our people where they can realize professional growth and a collegial and fun environment.. Attractive terms of conditions, a competitive salary, 13th month, variable pay scheme, good pension scheme etc.
Please send your resume and motivation to our online application page, by clicking op the apply button.
Please note that acquisition further to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Trefwoorden: Projectmanager, Projectmanagement, Risk Management, Finance, Financial, HBO
Atradius provides trade credit insurance, surety and collections services worldwide through a strategic presence in more than 50 countries. Atradius has access to credit information on over 240 million companies worldwide. Its credit insurance, bonding and collections products help protect companies throughout the world from payment risks associated with selling products and services on trade credit.