Chief Operating Officer
Avant Arte is the fastest growing digital art platform in the world. We explore new ways to open the doors to art collecting. For our ambitious growth plan we are currently seeking an experienced Chief Operating Officer.
- Amsterdamsestraatweg, Naarden, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- HBO, WO
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar, 5-10 jaar
Avant Arte is the fastest growing digital art platform in the world. We explore new ways to open the doors to art collecting. For our ambitious growth plan we are currently seeking an experienced:
Chief Operating Officer
Who are we
In 2015 we - Christian Luiten and Curtis Penning - launched Avant Arte. Firstly as a digital outlet for our personal journey in the world of Arts. While casually ‘pursuing the Picassos of our time’ our platform quickly gained a large following and created a community from Charleston to Tehran. Among them knowledgeable contemporary art specialists like Brett Gorvy, Simon de Pury and Serpentine Gallery director Hans Ulrich Obrist. Currently we have over 900k followers on Instagram and become the most influential digital art platform in the world.
As our Chief Operating Officer (COO), you will be managing the supporting organization, which contains the departments of Marketing & PR, Business & Finance, IT & Innovation, Curation and Logistics. Partly these departments will be set up and created by you. With your team you secure the functionality of our business to drive extensive and sustainable growth. While you will be managing the daily operations, we will focus on managing the external creative pool as Brand and Creative Directors. You will be part of our management team and report directly to us. Furthermore you will have extensive contact with our board.
- Create and implement an operational infrastructure (both in people and processes) to ensure a successful business
- Oversee the daily operations and work of the executives. Make sure they are aligned with the goals and mission of Avant Arte
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on all relevant operational KPI's
- Relevant experience as a Chief Operating Officer. Preferably with a B2C product in a start-up environment
- Skilled in organizational development and strategic planning
- Experience in strategic and financial analysis
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Tech Savvy
- Flexible and able to multitask. Used to a fast-moving environment
- Able to set priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
- Fluent in English both verbal and in writing. Dutch is a plus
- Feeling for the art, culture and luxury industry is a big plus
What we offer
- A great opportunity to be part of our journey
- Freedom to shape our operational organization
- Create and set a company culture
- A competitive salary
Are you up for the challenge?
Visit avantarte.com for more information about our company.
To apply directly, use our application form.
Acquisition is not appreciated.