5 dagen geleden - SULO Nederland - Ittervoort
- Dordrecht, Zuid-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- HBO, WO
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 0-2 jaar, 2-5 jaar
Fulltime | Dordrecht
Are you a commercial talent, team player and go-getter? Are you brimming with ambition to do international business as a Commodity Trader? Bdairy offers you the chance to fulfill these ambitions.
Bdairy is a young, customer-focused company in the international dairy trade. In practical terms, we supply the global food industry with dairy products and ingredients. At Bdairy, our market intelligence, prices and high service levels are key. Reliability, energy and personal service are our most important values.
One of the countries Bdairy is supplying is China. We are aiming to increase our presence in China and for this reason we are looking for a Chinese speaking (Mandarin) trader. Are you an enthusiastic commercial talent who would like develop the Chinese market together with a dynamic team?
Our Traders are expected to travel the world and discover new opportunities. That’s where your proficiency in multiple languages will come in handy. You will meet plenty of multilingual colleagues, customers and suppliers, so skillful communication is key. We pride ourselves in servicing clients from all over the world and you will be in the front line. Your enthusiasm will be your driver when exploring the Chinese market.
Bdairy is an attractive employer for enthusiastic young professionals who want to grow with us and who love making international connections, fun and adventure. Does this appeal to you? Then maybe you are the young professional we are looking for.
What will you be doing?
You will contribute and grow on a professional and personal level in the international dairy trade. In addition:
- You will manage existing trade and sales opportunities for multiple countries. You will do this by actively building your network. In addition, you will develop new relationships with customers (agents, importers and end users) and suppliers (dairy producers, brokers and traders).
- You will receive intensive on-the-job training, during which you will get to know all facets of international trade and logistics. After this training, you will be responsible for the trading results for the countries you are assigned to.
- You will negotiate and conclude contracts. You will follow up these contracts in close cooperation with your colleagues in the logistics and quality departments. You will also be responsible for minimising the risk of default.
- In close cooperation with the team, you will build and maintain a good information network and keep abreast of developments in the market. You will identify opportunities and respond to them accordingly.
- You will actively contribute to the commercial activities within the sales team through the intensive exchange of market and price information and you will replace colleagues in their absence.
Who are you?
You are an internationally oriented and entrepreneurial young professional with business acumen who loves adventure.
- A degree in an economic or market-oriented subject at university or college level, preferably in a Business Administration programme, International Business programme, International (Agricultural) Trade programme, etc..
- Preferably some international commercial experience (e.g. as a Seller, Trader, Export Manager or Account Manager).
- Preferably done some extracurricular activities (e.g. projects, management work or international traineeships).
- An excellent knowledge of Mandarin and English, knowledge of other Asian languages is a plus.
- Driven and result-oriented.
- Creative and customer-oriented.
- Commercial in thought and deed.
- Curious and entrepreneurial.
- A self-starting problem solver.
- Strong in teamwork, fun to work with.
- Analytical, socially intelligent.
- Internationally oriented.
Where do you end up?
Your workplace will be our head office in Dordrecht, but you will make regular international trips. Furthermore, you will be part of a nice, young and enthusiastic team!
In summary: why do you want to work for Bdairy?
This job is an ideal opportunity for adventurous young people who want to develop themselves. You can discover the world under the wings of experienced colleagues, and you will come into contact with other cultures and nationalities. You’ll learn a lot and quickly gain responsibility, with the freedom to determine your own vision/tactics and with a lot of variation in your work. There are extensive opportunities for training and courses to further develop, both personally and professionally. Good results are rewarded with beneficial terms of employment.
Are you interested in this job offer? Apply directly via the apply button.