Group Reporting Specialist
- Landelijk / geen vaste standplaats
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar, > 15 jaar
Group Reporting Specialist | € 75k + bonus + company car + 36 holidays
The Group Reporting Specialist focuses on the review and consolidation of the reports of 35+ international operating companies as well as the drafting of management reports. In addition, in this function you play an important role in further optimizing the planning & control cycle and the reporting process, including the associated processes and procedures. In this position you will work independently, but also work intensively together, with the (international) finance departments of the operating companies and with group control of the head office in Apeldoorn
- Fixed annual salary app. € 65 - 75k (incl. holiday allowance and 13th month) based on a 40-hour working week
- 30 holidays and 6 prescribed office closure days
- Bonus opportunity and good other benefits
- Interesting specialist position for passionate candidate who wants to further optimize/professionalize the planning & control cycle and the reporting process
- Responsible, senior role with a lot of space for initiative and self-development
- International, ambitious and highly innovative working environment
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Reviewing and monitoring the quality of the periodic reports of the operating companies and, where necessary, adjust and improve procedures
- Consolidating the reports of the operating companies in SAP BPC
- Preparation of periodic management reports (week, month, quarter, year), for example regarding Sales, R&D, Procurement, Operations, IT, CAPEX, Cash, etc.
- Further optimizing the planning & control cycle and the reporting process, including the associated processes and procedures
- Addressing the local financials of the operating companies, regarding the accuracy and reliability of financial reporting packs and thereby increasing the quality of financial steering information of the group
- Working closely with the (international) finance departments of the operating companies and group control in Apeldoorn
- Completed business economic or financial education on Bachelor or Master level
- Extensive work experience in a similar position, preferably gained in an international (manufacturing) environment
- Concrete experience with the independent reporting and consolidation of 10+ international operating companies is required; this experience is preferably gained at a head office (group or division level)
- Excellent analytical insight, able to safeguard the broad picture, but also able to zoom in on details
- Experience in optimizing reports, processes and procedures and keeping internal customers/stakeholders in focus
- Good command of both the Dutch and English language, in word and writing
- Concrete experience with consolidating in SAP BPC or Hyperion FM is required
BDR Thermea is an international leading manufacturer and distributor of innovative heating systems, hot water systems and related services. The organization is producer of brands such as the Dietrich, Baxi, Remeha, Brötje, Chappée and Baymak and other leading brands. In 2018, BDR Thermea achived a turnover of € 1.8 billion and employed more than 6,700 people. The organization is market leader in Great Britain, France, Spain, the Netherlands and Italy. She also has a major market position in Turkey, Russia, North America and China. In order to further increase the quality and reliability of the steering information and to raise the department to a higher level, we are currently recruiting a Group Reporting Specialist for the Dutch head office in Apeldoorn.
If you are interested in this position, please send your Enlish resumé and short motivation (app. 10 - 12 lines) to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the 'Apply' button.
No agencies please.