Statistical Programmer with CDISC experience
CHDR is looking for a full time Statistical Programmer with CDISC experience
- Zernikedreef, Leiden, Zuid-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
Join us and become a statistical programmer in our fast-growing, international and dynamic organization. You will be part of our statistical team and work in close collaboration with colleagues from data programming. In our statistical team we are responsible for the reporting of the statistical analysis for clinical trials performed at CHDR, which include planning and execution of statistical analysis and programming of tables, listings and figures.
Since last year we started implementing CDISC standards at CHDR. We are now looking to expand our team with a subject matter expert in ADaM standard implementation. We are therefore looking for a statistical programmer with solid understanding of CDISC data conventions and mapping, as well as experience with the implementation of CDISC standards. You will be responsible for the first implementation of CDISC standards (ADaM and Define XML) at CHDR in close collaboration with our SDTM programmer and statisticians.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- First implementation of CDISC standards (ADaM and Define XML) at CHDR in close collaboration with our SDTM programmer and statisticians.
- Creation of ADaM datasets and Define XML for sponsor studies conducted at CHDR.
- Programming of tables, listings and figures from TLF shells.
- A BSc or MSc degree in a relevant field;
- 4+ years of programming experience in a CRO or pharma/biotech industry;
- Profound working experience with CDISC SDTM and ADaM data standards;
- Expert knowledge of SAS Base and SAS Macro programming;
- Proficient knowledge in medical terminology and clinical trial methodologies.
- Professional proficiency in English;
- Precision and prudence with the ambition and ability to deliver the right quality at the right time;
- A work ethic to be independent and pro-active.
Key competencies include
- Able to work independently;
- Team player;
- Quality awareness;
- Stress resistant;
- Pragmatic, getting things done attitude.
CHDR is an independent institute that specializes in innovative early-stage clinical drug research in Leiden, the Netherlands. The research is primarily focused on testing the effects of innovative new drugs on humans and the development of biomarkers in early phases of drug development. CHDR is involved in education of medical and biomedical students at Leiden University and is a major training site for clinical pharmacologists, many of whom work on a PhD-thesis during their training.
Centre for Human Drug Research, Zernikedreef 8, 2333 CL Leiden, the Netherlands. Tel.: 071-5246400.