1 dag geleden - YER - Drachten
Boutique Manager (m/f/d)
Recognized for its know-how in Haute Horlogerie and Haute Joaillerie, Chopard is celebrated for its creative audacity and its conception of ethical and responsible luxury.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
Proud of its values and traditions, our Maison breathes its family spirit into relationships with its employees and customers, striving to deliver an extraordinary brand experience.
Chopard can draw upon a vast reservoir of in-house expertise and experience uniting more than 45 different crafts within the twin fields of swiss watch and high jewellery-making.
To be the Chopard Ambassador and to lead a team to great performances in the short and long term.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Sales of our high quality products
- Responsible for a perfect up keeping of the boutique
- Be the key person for the overall boutique client acquisition and sales growth
- Ensure that every team member follows the Chopard sales guidelines
- Develop ideas to create local marketing actions
- Ensure that the security procedures are strictly followed
- Stock management
Your background and competencies
- At least 5 years of successful hard luxury retail experience
- Passion for watchmaking and High jewellery
- Excellent communication, technical, organizational and analytical skills
- Leadership & Entrepreneurship
- Sales driven and Hands-on
- Showing initiative to network
- Language fluency: Dutch, English and ideally a thrid language