Project Coordinator Juice Tanks
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Lorentzstraat, Sneek, Friesland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
The Juice Tank Sales Team bundles the competencies of the group in the design, calculation, engineering and project management of juice projects, which generally consist of large tanks and the corresponding process technology. The team is integrated into the Tank Sales Team and mainly supports Juice Sales. Free capacities are used to support the related engineering and project management departments for other markets, e.g. beer.
The Project Coordinator leads the Juice engineering team and ensures success of all aspects of the projects by personal involvement in key technical and commercial issues. He is responsible that the projects in sales phases (quotations) and execution phase (orders) meet the targets within schedule, quality and budget.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Lead the Juice Team in Sneek;
- Strengthen the integration of the Tank Sales Team in the international Ziemann Holvrieka organization;
- Responsibility for preparation of cost calculations, quotations and negotiations in close cooperation with the Sales Manager Juice: Ensure that all internal and external stakeholders deliver optimized costs and solutions;
- Support the Sales Manager Juice by preparing and organizing the juice projects;
- Prepare sales input for pre-engineering phase;
- Plan, organize and direct project engineering activities;
- Support/Take over Project Management in coordination with Head of Project Management;
- Support Project Management in partner selection and solving operational escalations;
- Support of the client and affiliated parties to ensure commitments are understood and met;
- Review of possible complaints or claims and advice management on this;
- Drive acceptance, monitor technological warranties and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering;
- At least 7 years of experience in sales, engineering and project management and 3-5 years of experience in aseptic process (food) industry;
- Experience in leading teams;
- Working experience in an international engineering/project management company is preferred;
- Required language(s): Dutch native, proficiency in English, German preferred;
- Willingness to minor travelling.
Required competencies & behaviour
- Supervisory skills;
- Project management skills;
- Commercial skills (i.e. contracting);
- Basic SAP knowledge;
- Very good communication skills;
- Well organized and structured;
- Results driven, enduring personality.
CETP is operating worldwide and has successfully grown in recent years. Also for the future, a further ambitious development of the business is envisaged. Being part of this dynamic environment in this challenging assignment gives you an excellent opportunity for career and personal development. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
CIMC Enric Tank and Process (CETP) designs and manufactures Turn-key breweries, distilleries and stainless steel process- and storage Tanks under the brands Ziemann Holvrieka and Briggs.
They have a strong position in the liquid food industry (beer, juice, dairy) and a long track record of expertise and innovation. As one of the biggest suppliers in our market, we have 1.200 employees worldwide and sites in the Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Germany, Great Britain and China, as well as sales offices in the United States, Thailand, Vietnam and Russia.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature