Ongeveer 21 uur geleden - Provincie Overijssel - Zwolle
Compliance People is looking for a Compliance Officer for EuroCCP.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar, 5-10 jaar
European Central Counterparty N.V. (EuroCCP) is a central counterparty headquartered in Amsterdam. Central counterparties (CCPs) play a pivotal role in the financial markets by providing assurance that transactions will settle at the agreed price in the event one party defaults on its obligations and increasing netting and settlement efficiencies. EuroCCP is the most connected CCP in Europe and provides post-trade services to 37 stock exchanges,
multi-lateral trading facilities, equities trading platforms and for OTC equities trades. EuroCCP operates under supervision of the Dutch Central Bank and the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets. On 1 July 2020 EuroCCP was acquired by Cboe, one of the world’s largest exchange holding companies. With this acquisition Cboe and EuroCCP see an opportunity to grow their business in Europe by pursuing the development of derivatives trading and clearing capabilities in the region. The Legal and Compliance Department currently exists of four professionals, two lawyers and two compliance professionals in Amsterdam and in London. To strengthen this department in Amsterdam due to growing business, we are seeking to appoint a new team member.
Compliance Officer - inspiring communicator
As Compliance Officer you work close with your legal and compliance colleagues, the business and other stakeholders. You make sure effective processes are in place to establish, update and monitor on compliance. You are responsible for training and communication on compliance matters. You prepare reports and report towards senior management and regulators on compliance and regulatory subjects. You are responsible for the Data Privacy and Conflicts of Interest Register.
- around 5 years of experience as a lawyer or a Compliance Officer u in an international law firm and/or in the financial sector
- experience with compliance and financial regulations
- smart communication and training skills
- a vibrant and infectious personality with strong interpersonal skills u fluent in English and Dutch
- challenging responsible position in a team of highly driven professionals
- in an ambitious growing international organisation that operates at the heart of the European financial market infrastructure
- EuroCPP and Cboe offer excellent development and training opportunities, with respect for personal life and development
Compliance People is a label of Legal People and specialises in the search and selection of compliance professionals for permanent and temporary positions.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature