Privacy & Compliance Officer
Compliance People is looking for a Privacy & Compliance Officer for Rituals.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar, 10-15 jaar
Rituals is a global brand established in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, in 2000. Their ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in approximately 800 stores across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America; with the aim to open approximately 100 new stores annually. The legal team is located at the headquarters in Amsterdam and consists of three legal professionals. In order to further strengthen this team, we are seeking to recruit a
Privacy & Compliance Officer - leads and inspires on an international level
On a strategic level, your goal will be to steer the organization towards a future proof (privacy) compliance framework that enables sustainable growth of the company. On a daily basis, you will advise business leaders on organizational and procedural decisions involving privacy, competition and other compliance topics. As DPO, you will head the international Privacy Task Force. Finally, you will create awareness and provide training in a business- oriented and creative way.
- 8+ years’ work experience
- as a lawyer, legal counsel and/or compliance officer, international experience is a plus
- in-depth knowledge of privacy regulations and preferably competition law
- experience with building a (privacy) compliance framework and related training
- willing to take on other legal topics, such as negotiating commercial contracts
- strategically strong connector that leads by example
- an influential and strategic position on an international level
- within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial setting
- the possibility to have true impact on ways of working and business structures
- work closely with managers across departments and country entities
- being part of a close-knit team, working closely together and reporting directly to the General Counsel
Compliance People mediates compliance professionals for permananent and temporary compliance positions.