1 dag geleden - Onderlinge 's-Gravenhage - Den Haag
Senior Compliance Officer
Compliance People is looking for a Senior Compliance Officer for AlpInvest
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar, 10-15 jaar
AlpInvest, a core division of The Carlyle Group, is one of the largest private equity investors in the world with over €41 billion of assets under management. Founded in 2000, AlpInvest operates globally and has its main offices in Amsterdam (over 100 employees), New York (50 employees) and Hong Kong (20 employees). For twenty years, AlpInvest has focused on delivering strong returns for investors and has built a long track record through multiple market cycles. AlpInvest has deep, global experience managing three different types of investments: primary fund commitments, secondary investments and co-investments in minority participations.
The global compliance team of AlpInvest is headed by the Chief Compliance Officer, who leads a team of two compliance professionals based in Amsterdam and New York. The compliance team works closely together with the Legal and Tax teams and other internal and external stakeholders such as Investor Relations, Portfolio & Risk Analysis and outside counsel. To strengthen the compliance team, we are looking for candidates for the position of
Senior Compliance Officer - with good understanding of a regulatory and investment environment
In this new role, you have genuine compliance management responsibilities for the daily compliance of AlpInvest Amsterdam and you are member of the Global Compliance team. The role reports into the Managing Director & CFO of AlpInvest, Amsterdam and into the Chief Compliance Officer in New York. You are focused primarily on managing AlpInvest’s AIFMD and MiFID compliance program and ensuring it is synchronized within AlpInvest’s broader global compliance program. Also, you have responsibilities regarding privacy compliance (GDPR) and EU AML regulations. Further, you support (and from time to time work closely together with) AlpInvest’s business and operations to help assess the impact of (changes in) relevant Dutch and other European regulations.
- 8-12 years of working experience
- as a lawyer at a law firm and/or as inhouse legal counsel and/or as a compliance professional
- experience with alternative investment management, good understanding of private equity
- knowledge of relevant Dutch and EU legislation e.g. AIFMD, MiFID and AML
- strong organizational and project management skills
- fluent in Dutch and English
- a responsible and senior role in an international setting
- at the heart of a dynamic and successful private equity firm
- interaction with different stakeholders, internal and external
- great opportunity to leverage your professional expertise and work closely together with management
Compliance People is a label of Legal People and specializes in the search and selection of compliance professionals for permanent and temporary positions.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature