Senior Corporate Compliance Officer
Compliance People is looking for a Senior Corporate Compliance Officer for Cofra.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar
Family-owned for six generations, COFRA is united around a common mission – to amaze customers and be a force for good. COFRA is the holding of a family enterprise with global commercial activities in retail, commercial real estate, private equity investment and investment management, as well as a family office which provides fully regulated fund and private wealth management advice.
Currently COFRA is in a transition process and strengthening its compliance, regulatory legal and risk management capabilities. Therefore we are recruiting 2 experienced Compliance Officers with international mindsets and reliable, energetic and determined personalities for COFRA’s Amsterdam/Zug office.
Senior Corporate Compliance Officer - for an organisation that thrives to have a lasting positive impact on society and the environment
Operating at group level, you are an important sparring partner for senior management. You shape the strategic positioning of compliance and play a key role in the design, improvement and implementation of the compliance framework, including controls and policies. You proactively identify compliance aspects of new legislation and support implementation. You conduct and support compliance self-assessments, manage incidents (procedures) and conduct training to increase compliance maturity. Additionally, you develop, enhance and implement monitoring and reporting templates and tools. You liaise with colleagues in our foreign offices.
- Master’s degree and at least 10 years of relevant working experience as a compliance professional
- (partly) gained in an international corporate environment, preferably in a complex stakeholder setting
- proven track record in building and running compliance processes
- knowledge of or affinity with GDPR and incident procedures
- fluent in English
- two challenging, senior compliance roles
- in a highly ambitious family enterprise with a family office and a diversified and multicultural environment
- where compliance and integrity are intrinsic values
- with a direct reporting line to the Head Group Risk & Compliance, who is member of the executive management
Compliance People is a label of Legal People specialises in the mediation of compliance professionals for permanent and temporary positions.