Ongeveer 24 uur geleden - Gemeente Altena - Almkerk
Senior Director Regulatory Compliance & Risk Management
Compliance People is looking for a Senior Director Regulatory Compliance & Risk Management for CBRE Global Investors.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- > 15 jaar
CBRE Global Investors is one of the world’s leading real assets investment managers, with operations in 21 countries across the globe. The company specializes in managing real assets investments, ranging from real estate in all sectors, to debt and infrastructure. Clients are institutional investors, such as publicly traded and private pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, foundations and endowments, as well as private investors. The organization in EMEA employs over 460 people across 14 offices and manages assets for over 280 international clients via pooled funds and separate accounts. CBREGI works with enthusiastic, motivated and talented people that bring their expertise and diversity to deliver world-class performance for its clients. In all CBREGI does, the employees work as a team, and believe in harnessing the power of collaboration to share knowledge and expertise, and to inspire each other at all levels of the business. For the EMEA Head Office, based at Schiphol, we are looking for candidates for the newly created position of
Senior Director Regulatory Compliance & Risk Management - manager of a team of professionals
You are responsible for the regulatory compliance and risk management functions in the EMEA region. You manage a team of 6 professionals in the region and act as sparring partner for EMEA senior management. You oversee compliance and risk management initiatives for all regulated structures in the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Italy and France and act as board member of regulated entities. In addition, your responsibility includes converting regulatory compliance and (insurance) risk management requirements into effective operational and reporting processes. In this role, you work closely together with and report to the CFO EMEA, with a dotted line to the General Counsel EMEA.
- a master's degree preferably in Dutch law or Accountancy & Control
- 15+ years of relevant working experience
- experience with a regulated, financial environment in an international setting
- knowledge of and experience with relevant financial regulations, e.g. AIFMD and WFT
- preferably experience with operational risk management and related reporting requirements
- experienced manager, good communication skills, ability to act at senior level in a complex matrix organization
- a successful, professional and fast-paced enterprise with can-do mentality
- where compliance and risk management are strongly supported by the board
- a new position with the opportunity to develop the role and take on new responsibilities and challenges
- an organization where employees’ well-being is of paramount importance
- a company that strives to employ a diverse and dynamic mix of people that reflects the international character of the organization
Compliance People is a label of Legal People and specializes in the search and selection of compliance professionals for permanent and temporary positions.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature