Senior Regulatory Compliance Officer
Compliance People is looking for a Senior Regulatory Compliance Officer for Cofra.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar, 10-15 jaar
Family-owned for six generations, COFRA is united around a common mission – to amaze customers and be a force for good. COFRA is the holding of a family enterprise with global commercial activities in retail, commercial real estate, private equity investment and investment management, as well as a family office which provides fully regulated fund and private wealth management advice.
Currently COFRA is in a transition process and strengthening its compliance, regulatory legal and risk management capabilities. Therefore we are recruiting an experienced Compliance Office sets and reliable, energetic and determined personalities for COFRA’s Amsterdam/Zug office.
Senior Regulatory Compliance Officer - for an organisation that thrives to have a lasting positive impact on society and the environment
Operating at family office level, you are a trusted business partner for (senior) management. You manage compliance of investment products and private wealth management services and review new product initiatives and compliance for the family office in general. You participate in the risk and compliance committee, provide advise on day-to-day compliance matters and on general improvement of compliance, including controls and policies. You conduct and support compliance self-assessments and provide training to increase compliance maturity. In addition, you liaise with colleagues in foreign offices, regulatory authorities and handle regulatory filings.
- Master’s degree and at least 7 years of relevant working experience as a lawyer or compliance professional
- knowledge of relevant Dutch and European financial regulation, e.g. AIFMD, UCITS, MiFID, CDD/KYC/AML
- in-house experience with investment products, fund and asset management and/or private wealth management services is preferred
- fluent in Dutch and English
- a challenging, senior compliance role
- in a highly ambitious family enterprise with a family office and a diversified and multicultural environment
- where compliance and integrity are intrinsic values
- with a direct reporting line to the Head Group Risk & Compliance, who is member of the executive management
Compliance People is a label of Legal People and specialises in the mediation of compliance professionals for permanent and temporary positions.