For the Marketing, Communications & Recruitment department we are looking for a Team Lead Marketing / Senior MarketerAs Senior Marketer you are …
Senior Research Project Manager / Team Leader
Right from the start you will actively initiate, lead and participate in European and national research projects within the EU Horizon 2020 and NL TKI …
- Delftechpark, Delft, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 uur
Right from the start you will actively initiate, lead and participate in European and national research projects within the EU Horizon 2020 and NL TKI programmes. You have proven skills and a successful track record in proposal writing and project management. Next to research activities, you will contribute to consultancy on software development and implementation.
- Master or PhD degree in a field related to ICT, construction, or project management.
- 10 years of experience as project manager in applied / industrial research projects after academic graduation.
- Professional affinity with ICT, building and construction.
- Proven skills in multi-project and simultaneous research, consultancy and project management.
- Interest of working in a multinational and multidisciplinary team and a dynamic project environment.
- Result-oriented and highly-efficient working attitude and awareness of business opportunities resulting from research.
- Effective verbal and written communication in English at business and scientific level with an ability to write research proposals, project reports and scientific articles; give business presentations; and lead technical discussions.
- Dutch language proficiency or commitment to reach Dutch proficiency in short term.
Why working at DEMO
- because we are innovative and practical at the same time.
- because we are resourceful, committed and inspiring.
- because we are unique, multidiscipline and multicultural.
- because we stimulate continuous growth, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- because we encourage individual and team development through internal coaching, open discussions, trainings, international networking, and collective winter sports.
- because we have a broad range of projects, a dynamic organisational environment, and excellent working conditions.
Your application with a curriculum vitae and a cover letter should be sent through the 'Apply' button.
For further questions about the vacancy, please contact miss. Paula Etman (+31 15 750 2520).
Acquisitions by recruitment agencies related to this vacancy are not appreciated.