13 dagen geleden - Logisch i.o.v. Superunie - Beesd
Do you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within planning and forecasting within a complex production process? And are you fluent in English? Apply now!
- Schorpioenstraat, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
- Vast contract
- HBO, WO
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
Rotterdam, Job Requisition ID: 25843
Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company had 2018 revenues of approximately $10 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA. For more information, visit www.eastman.com.
The Supply Manager, Adhesives is a global role responsible for optimizing the Master Production Schedule (MPS, 4-24 month) for three product lines (Regalite, Eastotac & Gum Rosins) produced at multiple manufacturing sites. The Supply Manager, Adhesives leads the monthly Integrated Business Process (IBP) Supply Planning process, including the development of multiple “what if” scenarios to ensure that we have the appropriate infrastructure to adapt to changes in demand timing and volume. In addition, the Supply Manager, Adhesives develops the supply plans for purchased raw materials and toll agreements The Adhesives Supply Manager works collaboratively with the commercial, manufacturing and logistics teams to optimize supply routes which achieve a balance between supply reliability and low cost consistent with the business strategy.
The Supply Manager, reporting into the Director SF&E and Adhesives SC is a key role supporting current and future Adhesives business opportunities.
- Develop and implement a detailed master production schedule (MPS) that supports business strategy and communicate to key stakeholders.
- Lead monthly IBP supply meetings for Regalite, Gum Rosin and Eastotac to develop consensus with demand/supply plans.
- Evaluate new business opportunities and provide assessment of supply capability.
- Model "what-if" scenarios and propose optimized solutions based on variable supply/demand conditions, including new product introductions.
- Identify constraints and propose alternatives where demand plans cannot be met.
- Determine if order commitment and/or sales allocation plans are warranted and propose plan modifications required to meet goals.
- Identify, communicate, and escalate variances from plan. Manage and resolve variances and exceptions.
- Maintain bulk and packaged finished product, raw material, intermediates and by-products inventory levels within targets.
- Identify and support inventory optimization opportunities.
- Monitor and optimize supply plans to maximize value through a focus on asset optimization, plant balancing, logistics costs, inventory control, and product transition minimization.
- Assist with inventory adjustment analysis including storage location proposals.
- As required, identify and recommend options for alternate methods of supply (AMS).
- Interface with Materials Handling, Manufacturing, Logistics, QA, Receiving, Purchasing, and other planning groups regarding raw material procurement issues.
- Provide forecasts to procurement as dictated by Master Production Schedules (MPS) or IBP Supply Plan.
- Seek optimization opportunities across the value chain.
- Bachelor or Master from an accredited college or university; preferably in Supply chain, Engineering, Operations Management, Statistics or Logistics.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within planning and forecasting within a complex production process.
- APICS/CPIM or CSCP is a plus.
- You are fluent in English; the knowledge of other European languages (such as German, Spanish, Italian or Eastern European) is an asset.
- Market Insight: Leverage market insights to guide decisions and determine what is right.
- Courage: Make courageous choices to innovate and accelerate value creation.
- Optimism: Optimistically focus on continual growth over a longer-term horizon.
- Bias for Action: Have a bias for action, prioritizing issues and making sound decisions, despite uncertainty or risk.
- Adaptability: Adaptable to market and customer opportunities quickly.
- Process improvement mindset.
- Enthusiastic and intellectually agile.
- Strong network abilities.
- Strong communicative skill set.
- Team player.
What we offer
It’s about growth and your long-term success. At Eastman, your career path can take many routes—each offering growth opportunities, competitive salary and benefits, and a globally growing work environment. Eastman fosters a culture of diversity steeped in teamwork and employee involvement, a place where dedicated individuals turn great ideas into materials that make a difference in everyday life. We support and encourage one another and believe that leveraging diversity in our thoughts and experiences allows us to excel in business.
For further information about this position please contact Michael de Graaff +31(0)6 46 277 627. You can apply via the application form.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.
Agency calls are not appreciated