3 dagen geleden - Essent - Den Bosch
Alternative Methods of Supply Agreement Manager, Advanced Materials
You're responsible for guiding Business organizations and/or Supply Chain personnel through the process of establishing an AMS agreement. Sounds like your job? Apply now!
- Schorpioenstraat, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- > 15 jaar
FunctieomschrijvingAMS Agreement Manager
Rotterdam, Job Requisition ID: 25596
Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company had 2018 revenues of approximately $10 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA. For more information, visit www.eastman.com.
The AMS Agreement Manager EMEA Region develops and executes Alternate Methods of Supply (AMS) agreements as directed by Business and functional partners.
Regularly interacts and negotiates with 3rd party providers and suppliers. Maintains an effective business connect to understand current/future Business needs and proactively provide AMS options.
Manages team of AMS Representatives as AMS activities in the region grow and are developed in line with corporate processes.
You will play a key role in Eastman’s antitrust compliance as the primary interface in co-producer relationships. Understands regional legal structure, possibilities and constraints and be advocate/subject matter expert towards corporate functions.
Responsible for guiding Business organizations and/or Supply Chain personnel through the process of establishing an AMS agreement. This would include:
- Capturing key info regarding the new opportunity.
- Routing the new opportunity through the functional "Network" for assessment, identifying issues, "long lead" items.
- Recommending agreement type based on the strengths and weaknesses of each, the resources and time required to implement, cost to execute, etc., and negotiating project timelines with the Businesses.
- Finalizing and routing for execution the new opportunity and contract as appropriate, conducting limited contract negotiations.
- Completion of contracts and implementation/execution of agreements with other functional groups (the "Network"), which include: Supply Chain, Stream Team Leaders, CSRs, Supply Chain Managers, Pricing/Product Specialists, Planners, etc.
Provides agreement oversight:
- Periodically verifies execution is consistent with content of the agreement.
- Coaches execution personnel in managing exchange and conversion contract balances Periodically confirms the agreement is delivering the value projected when the agreement was originally signed, and "raises the flag" when projections are not being met.
- Notifies BU managers of price changes/financial impacts with agreements as appropriate.
- Makes recommendations to close or renegotiate AMS agreements.
- Ensures accurate monthly reconciliation of AMS agreements, proactively resolving discrepancies in a timely fashion. Negotiates with third party partners when reconciliation discrepancies cannot be resolved by execution personnel.
- Ensures SOX compliance for assigned AMS agreements.
- Ensures quality/inventory/regulatory/ISO/etc. audits are conducted at appropriate times and resulting control plans are completed.
- Supports the AMS organization by completing special projects.
Eastman Leadership Behaviours
Demonstrates Strategic Insights and Execution (Thought Leadership).
- Leverage market insights to guide strategies and make superior choices.
- Demonstrate adaptability in shaping opportunities and executing strategy.
- Make courageous decisions short and long term - to innovate and accelerate value creation.
Exhibits Courageous leadership to drive results (Results Leadership).
- Lead with a bias for action in prioritizing issues and making decisions despite uncertainty or risk.
- Demonstrate adaptability in deploying resources to build competitive advantage and deliver results.
- Optimistically lead teams to pursue superior outcomes for our stakeholders.
Builds and Inspires High Performing Teams (People Leadership).
- Actively coach & inspire teams through courageous conversations to accelerate performance.
- Demonstrate adaptability in the creation of a collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Lead people through change with a bias for action.
- Bachelor’s Degree discipline required. MBA degree preferred.
- 15+ years prior experience in sales, marketing, product management and/or supply chain.
- Complex project leadership experience and capability.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong business/financial acumen.
Required Certification, Licensing or Traits
- Role model Eastman values and principles.
What we offer
It’s about growth and your long-term success. At Eastman, your career path can take many routes—each offering growth opportunities, competitive salary and benefits, and a globally growing work environment. Eastman fosters a culture of diversity steeped in teamwork and employee involvement, a place where dedicated individuals turn great ideas into materials that make a difference in everyday life. We support and encourage one another and believe that leveraging diversity in our thoughts and experiences allows us to excel in business.
For further information about this position please contact Michael de Graaff on +316 46 277 627 or Fiorela Moretto on +31(0) 641369491 send your application via the application form.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.
Agency calls are not appreciated
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature