Ongeveer 17 uur geleden - YER - Velserbroek
Logistics Rate Audit Specialist
- Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
Are you capable of delivering a world-class logistics billing process? Do you like to work in the field of Logistics and Finance? Is working in a complex international environment an absolute plus for you? Welcome to Eastman Chemical…
Logistics Rate Audit Specialist
Capelle Aan Den IJssel | Fulltime
This is Eastman
Eastman is a global advanced materials and specialty additives company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With a portfolio of specialty businesses, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. Its market-driven approaches take advantage of world-class technology platforms and leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction and consumables. Eastman focuses on creating consistent, superior value for all stakeholders. As a globally diverse company, Eastman serves customers in more than 100 countries and had 2017 revenues of approximately $9.5 billion. The company is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA and employs approximately 14,500 people around the world. For more information, visit www.eastman.com.
This is the Role
The Logistics Rate Audit Specialist, will be a team member of the Logistics Services group in the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region, Logistics Department. The Logistics Services group is a team of people who are responsible for managing all aspects of Eastman’s Logistics Services within EMEA. Reporting to the EMEA Logistics Services Manager, the Logistics Rate Audit Specialist performs an array of three key functions, for the following areas:
- Reviewing freight and warehouse costs invoices with Dolphin PTS scanning system
- Managing invoices for regular shipments, duty invoices and any other invoices with logistics charges
- Pre-approving costs when justified and coding of invoices
- Manually adding and/or adjusting freight records as necessary
- Solving issues with zero rated freight records or incorrect created freight records
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and developing solutions which can help support business automation and simplification
- Act as main contact for a cluster of carriers, throughout Europe.
- Working cross-functionally with various Supply Chain and Finance personnel
- Following established Logistics procedures and processes to ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative invoicing management
- Managing the Sample Central Process for EMEA Region, for non-charge commercial samples of products for all Business organizations
- Checking that the sample request form is completed correctly and approved accordingly
- Checking if a MSDS (material safety data sheet) exists
- Liaising with Kingsport product Regulatory personnel to have a MSDS produced
- Maintaining an overview of all sample requests and IDOC errors
- Providing general support to issues and questions relating to specific samples or the sampling process as they arise
- Managing the freight rates for EMEA Region, for products of all Business organizations
- Auditing and uploading of freight rates, provided by Logistics Procurement
- Monitor and audit freight rates for lanes and modes of transport
- Analysis and reporting tasks for rates
- Assist and work with Corporate rate audit group
This is who you are
As Logistics Rate Audit Specialist, you are a team player with good analytical and communication skills. You are used to work in an international matrix organization. You are driving for solutions and persistent in accomplishing results. The function requires that you can assess priorities and adjust where necessary. Your communication is clear and concise and you are open for feedback.
You perform at best in a team environment and you are used to working accurately under pressure. You have a structured way of working, however showing flexibility and adaptiveness.
This is what you bring
- MBO+ level of education
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- High degree of accuracy and thoroughness
- Attention to detail, with the ability to produce accurate, error-free work
- User knowledge of PC based programs (MS office)
- Strong working knowledge of SAP
- Strong communication (oral and written) in English
- Any other European language is an advantage
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment within a busy office
- Flexible attitude
This is what we offer
Our spirit of innovation and collaboration along with our diversified business line creating challenges and opportunities for growth is what makes Eastman a great place to build a career. Here, you can find opportunities to grow professionally, competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, and a global work environment.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.
For further information about this position please contact Natalie Backx (+31 6 54 25 45 56Call: +31 6 54 25 45 56) or send your application via the apply button.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.
Trefwoorden; Logistics Rate Audit Specialist vacature, Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland, Finance, Financieel, Financial, Chemical, Audit Specialist, MBO