Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Do you have a proven track record as a CTO, VP of Engineering? Apply now!
bijna 4 jaar geleden
- Griffeweg, Groningen, Groningen
- Vast contract
- HBO, WO
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar, 2-5 jaar, 5-10 jaar
FunctieomschrijvingChief Technology Officer (CTO)
U/ME is a Dutch enterprise software company that develops products for Digital Customer Service, Social Business and Online Self-Service. U/ME is looking for a chief technology officer to lead its product development teams consisting of 50+ developers, development managers and product owners located in six different cities across three countries. Our products are used by hundreds of large organizations in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe in the areas of local governments, healthcare and social housing.
Our product suites cover a broad range of features including customer contact centers, telephony, client-facing chat, social intranet, document & knowledge management and hundreds of other features. Over 50 connectors with external systems provide essential integrations with 3rd parties and custom client software.
U/ME works for more than 300 organizations across Europe including ASAP (BE), Tennet (DE), Infinitas (SE), Gemeente Rotterdam (NL), VPRO (NL), Royal Brinkman (NL), Wageningen University (NL), Antoni van Leeuwenhoek (NL). Sector-wise we serve more than 100 local governments, 50+ healthcare agencies, and around 85 Social Housing corporations. Our workforce of 130+ people is located in the Netherlands (Groningen, Sneek, Zeist, and Best), Germany (Braunschweig) and Bulgaria (Sofia).
- Grow and maintain efficient development teams
- Strengthen practical project management methodologies
- Foster self-managed product and development teams
- Collaborate closely with design, marketing and management teams
- Scan technology landscape for new, complexity-reducing technology
- Define quality standards and goals for infrastructure & operations
- Implement security standards in co-operation with our CISO
- Improve internal tooling for deployment, testing and monitoring
- Provide stewardship over developer happiness
- Break complex topics into logical pieces
- Ensure a predictable flow of product releases
- Assess developer skills of new & existing team members
- Report to management team and investors
- You will be based in Groningen, The Netherlands. Visiting our offices in Sneek, Zeist, Best and Sofia (BG) is part of the job
- Excellent command of English and Dutch
- Good writer (part of our assessment consists of reviewing a written plan in which you explain your vision for U/ME and your contributions as our CTO)
- Proven track record as a CTO, VP of Engineering or similar role
- MSc or BSc, preferably in a technical field
Are you up for the challenge? Apply now via the application form. For more information about us please visit www.embracesbs.com.
Acquisition by third parties regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.