Ongeveer 19 uur geleden - Visit and Poken by GES - Haarlem
Senior Account Manager DCS
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Patrijsweg, Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
- Responsible for achieving the agreed target
- Manage sales cycles from lead to closure
- Develop and maintain strategic level relationships with mainly new and to some extent with existing customers (in- and external)
- Regularly visit potential customers to prospect for new business
- Prepare and implement business plan
- Act as a senior contact between Emerson and customers
- Lead complex sales projects
- Communicate customer needs and requirements to internal departments
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather leads and market /customer information
- At least 5 years relevant experience in sales
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent level in related field
- Experience with MES and DCS sales
- Experience with C-level selling
- Advanced level of sales, negotiation and presentation skills
- Advanced business development and communications skills
- Verbal and written communication skills fluent in Dutch and English
Excellent remuneration including company car, 13th month, pension and 34 holidays.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create ground-breaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
The Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
A dynamic environment is what you will discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.