An exciting opportunity to drive ongoing change and improvement for a leading global organization
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Nijverheidsweg, Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Zuid-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
You perform on a broad range or specialized engineering activities at a chemical site under general direction. The responsibilities include designing, implementing and commissioning projects that are moderate to large in scope, coordinating activities among various functions/departments. You are generally concentrating on projects that impact our site and report to the site manager. As an organizational talent you may serve as a lead to staff to supervise/guide the work, provide direction and are able to work under pressure.
- Are in the lead of managing projects, which include influencing objectives, timelines, project tasks and leading communications within the site with little guidance or direction. You communicate with various international stakeholders, both financial and technical
- Work together with the Process Engineer, Maintenance Manager and HSE Specialist on common projects or sometimes independently for specific assigned projects while communicating status and seeking input from supervision and key stakeholders when appropriate
- Work directly with external contractors in the different phases of the projects in coordination with internal departments
- Respond to a variety of broad questions and concerns from management regarding plant operation, project objectives, budgetary requirements, and other areas. Serves as an expert in assigned technologies, , and work processes, with good working knowledge of one or more other technologies
- Interpret and apply department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations; ensure the compliance in these areas
- Serve as a team member to provide professional technical support to operations, quality control, manufacturing processes and other areas; you develop and reviewa variety of reports and documents
- Coordinate activities and guide/motivate colleagues among various functions, such as logistics, maintenance, production, quality control to monitor on-going and updated operations, processes, equipment and implements operational adjustments
- Review or complete documents and forms required for financial, operational, or process completion and to close out the projects; you approve projects under span of control
You have at least a BSc in Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent. You have experience working in an international environment in the process industry, preferably with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in project engineering. You work well under pressure and have a ‘can do’ and ‘make it work’ attitude. A good command of both English and Dutch is a must.
- Good remuneration
- A pleasant, informal working atmosphere in a dynamic environment
EPS is part of the Sherwin-Williams Company, the global no.1 manufacturer, distributor and retailer of paints, coatings and related products. At its site in Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, EPS manufactures water-based resins through an exothermic chemical reaction process. As an additive, these resins are used in paint systems for a range of industrial applications including metal, wood and food packaging, and for consumer applications such as latex.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature