1 dag geleden - Provincie Overijssel - Zwolle
Do you have a Higher Vocational Level in business studies or equal in working/thinking capacities by experience and preferably 1-3 years of work experience as a Portfolio Manager?
- Eendrachtlaan, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- HBO, WO
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 0-2 jaar, 2-5 jaar
Vacancy number: 85435
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. We process billions of payments, POS and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do. Being a central pillar of the wider Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting market demands. A challenging job, as the payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. And you can contribute to achieving this goal!
The work environment
The function of Portfolio Manager is positioned within the Acquiring Product division. The role is part of an international team that is focused on controlling the full project portfolio for the business division. Focus is to look at internal investment projects and clients projects. The position is reporting to the team manager ‘Portfolio Management & Governance’ and it is involved in managerial meetings directly interacting with the management team of Acquiring Products.
What will be your job?
- Bring the project portfolio to a higher quality level (related to portfolio process, reporting, tooling)
- Project portfolio management:
- Maintain project portfolio overview
- Analysis of status and P&L monitoring
- Define and undertake actions to bring the project portfolio in line with the overall budget
- Prepare professional reports
- Present status of project portfolio to internal stakeholders, including the management team
- Support the project approval process (RAPID process)
- Facilitate, support and monitor project budgeting and forecast process
- Cooperation and alignment with stakeholders outside Acquiring Products:
- COO Office: to prepare and support project reporting and align on project related topics
- Finance: to align on project financials
- Integration Office: to prepare and support data for requested reports
- Project consultancy towards Project Managers and Executives
- Monitor and optimize the quality of progress reporting together with Project Management team
- Management support on extraordinary tasks such as analysis on performances/figures, key-initiatives
- Initiate, lead and participate in internal improvement projects
- Higher Vocational Level in business studies or equal in working/thinking capacities by experience
- Preferably 1-3 years of work experience in a similar position
- You have very good knowledge of MS Powerpoint, MS Excel and basic financial rules and extensive experience with the setup of professional reporting
- You are able to present in a clear and convincing way to different hierarchical levels in the organization
- You are process oriented, analytical, capable to see the overall picture, and focused on continuous improvement
- You are a self-starter, client oriented, flexible and able to manage complex situations
- You are proactive and focused on managing the delivery in time, quality and cost
- Other key personal skills: accurate, team player, good communication skills, target oriented and structured
- Full proficiency of the English and Dutch language
- Preferable experience and/or knowledge of Cards/Payments services
What do we offer in return?
Depending on education and experience, your gross annual salary (including thirteenth month and holiday allowance) will be between € 46.100,- and € 63.600,- based on a 36 hour work week.
Next to that we offer excellent secondary benefits such as an annual performance allowance, a nearly premium free pension and an interesting, challenging and international work environment.
Furthermore, there is room for professional and personal development and a good work-life balance. This is a fulltime job of 36 hours a week. Working hours are determined after consultation with the manager. You will be based in Utrecht.
Further information and application
For further information about the position, please contact Marieke Lubbers, Team Manager Portfolio Management & Governance, Phone: +31(0)88 385 5734, or contact Carolien Polman, Recruiter, Phone: +31 88 385 5801. Visit equensworldline.com for more information about our company. To apply directly, use the application form.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position
Acquisition is not appreciated!