De maatschappij verandert snel, agile werken is de nieuwe standaard en dus is ABN AMRO constant in beweging. Zo ook binnen Group Audit. Daarom zoeken we een Se…
Do you have a Bachelor's or Master's degree and basic knowledge of payments products including SEPA, e-payments, international payments? We might be looking for you!
- Eendrachtlaan, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Vast contract
- HBO, WO
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
For the divisions Payments, Acquiring and Issuing
The work environment
Product Management, within the several divisions is responsible for the development, acceptance and maintenance of the entire product portfolio. The portfolio covers card management, instant payments, terminal hosting, clearing and settlement, merchant billing, digital routing services, payment service provider services and back-office payments processing. The teams develop product life cycle plans, products defined in the product roadmap and anticipate on market developments, work out product concepts in concrete services by supporting the product development process from the business side and maintain and accept new products leading to a competitive and innovative product portfolio. Product Management is responsible for the performance and profitability of the existing products, while introducing new features additional functionality based on market and client needs. We are currently looking to hire new colleagues who will manage globally and internationally a variety of services we provide to our clients.
What will be your job?
We are looking for several Product Specialists within our separate divisions as Payments, Acquiring and Issuing. The product specialists develop, manage and maintain our set of products and services, define the project portfolio roadmap, define features & benefits for the market value proposition and monitor product performances and support in sales activities. This leads to innovation, renewal and maintenance of acquiring and account payment products meeting the determined purpose and running undisturbed on defined service levels supporting the clients’ business. You are also expected to have client meetings to explain your services and to support in introducing new services and innovations.
Key responsibilities of the Product Specialist include:
- Defines and develops products and services regarding new and existing markets
- Defines the Project portfolio roadmap and the product life cycle plan
- Generates, defines and maintains business requirements and specifications, the client facing user requirements and defines the impact on the product
- Delivers and maintains product documentation, Service catalogue, Service Level Description and monitors the product key performance indicators performance
- Accepts developed products regarding the functional capabilities
- Plans and prioritizes products and changes in releases
- Defines and monitors the Product Life Cycle
- Defines market Value Pricing, monitors cost and profitability levels
- Supports Product Market Manager and Sales in pre-sales, RFI/RFP activities as the specialist
- Proposes new investments for product enhancement and monitors regulatory compliance
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in the Payments industry
- Basic knowledge of payments products including SEPA, e-payments, international payments
- Affinity with PSD2, card payments and alternative payment methods for online and offline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch. German/French is a plus
- Stakeholder management skills
- Sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability
- Client-centric and proactive attitude
What do we offer in return?
Depending on education and experience, your gross annual salary (including thirteenth month and holiday allowance) will be between € 47,900.00- and € 65,900,-.
Next to that we offer excellent secondary benefits such as an annual performance allowance, a nearly premium free pension and an interesting, challenging and international work environment. Furthermore, there is room for professional and personal development and a good work-life balance. This is a full-time job of 36 hours a week. Working hours are determined after consultation with the manager.
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. We process billions of payments, POS and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do. Being a central pillar of the wider Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting market demands. A challenging job, as the payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. And you can contribute to achieving this goal!
Further information and application
For further information about the several positions, have a look on our career page for the several positions and contacts. To apply directly, go to our online application form.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Visit equensworldline.com for more information.
Acquisition is not appreciated!