Product Specialist Issuing
The work environment
Issuing Product Management is responsible for the maintenance and development of the global Issuing products and services. The portfolio covers the full Issuing value chain including the delivery of cards to Issuers, Card Management, Transaction Processing, Clearing and Settlement, Collections, Fraud Risk Management and Cardholder services. Next to that there is a strong focus on delivering value added services, current examples are Payment Modulator, Trusted Authentication, Wallet and 3D Secure Services.
Product Management is responsible for life cycle management of the portfolio and product development based on market developments and client demands. Of course you will also be involved in (pre) sales activities. Members of the team are located in Bezon, Blois, Frankfurt, Brussels and Utrecht.
What will be your job?
Product Specialists in the Issuing Product Management team develop, manage and maintain our set of services, define the product roadmap, monitor product performance and support in (pré) sales activities. You are also expected to have client meetings to explain your services and to support in introducing new services and innovations.
Key Responsibilities of the Product Specialist includes:
What do you have to offer?
- Defines and develops products and services regarding new and existing markets
- Defines the Project portfolio roadmap
- Generates, defines and maintains business requirements and specifications, the client facing user requirements and defines the impact on the product
- Delivers and maintains product documentation, Service catalogue, Service Level Description and monitors the product key performance indicators performance
- Accepts developed products regarding the functional capabilities
- Plans and prioritizes products and changes in releases
- Defines and monitors the Product Life Cycle
- Defines market pricing, monitors cost levels
- Supports Sales in pre-Sales, RFI/RFP activities as the specialist
- Proposes new investments for product enhancement and regulatory compliance
What do we offer in return?
Bachelor or Master Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Payments industry
- Basic knowledge of payments products
- Affinity with card payments and alternative payment methods for online and offline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch is a plus
- Sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability
- Client-centric and proactive attitude
Depending on education and experience, your gross annual salary (including thirteenth month and holiday allowance) will be between € 47,900.- and € 65,900.-.
Next to that we offer excellent secondary benefits such as an annual performance allowance, a nearly premium free pension and an interesting, challenging and international work environment. Furthermore, there is room for professional and personal development and a good work-life balance. Working hours will be determined together with your supervisor.
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. We process billions of payments, POS and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do. Being a central pillar of the wider Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting market demands. A challenging job, as the payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. And you can contribute to achieving this goal!
Further information and application
For further information about the position, please contact Michaela Marai, phone +390248310339, or contact Carolien Polman, Recruiter, phone: +31883855801. Information about equensWorldline is available at equensworldline.com
To apply directly, use our online application form
Acquisition is not appreciated.