3 dagen geleden - Universiteit Maastricht - Geleen
Medical physicists at Erasmus MC are engaged in clinical service, education, research, and development. Within our academic department you will assist in …
- 's-Gravendijkwal, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 36 - 36 uur
- € 5456 - € 6641 per maand
Medical physicists at Erasmus MC are engaged in clinical service, education, research, and development. Within our academic department you will assist in providing high-quality medical physics expertise and scientific support within radiotherapy and hyperthermia, - held to the standards of relevant professional organizations. In this capacity, you will lend advice to doctors and radiation technologists providing a delivery of services consistent with the vision and values of Erasmus MC. In addition to excellent medical physics support, you are expected to create your own research within the department strategic plan.
- You are registered as a medical physicist (PhD) in radiotherapy in the Netherlands with a proven interest in innovation and scientific research.
- We invite candidates with a foreign registration to also apply, if the foreign registration can lead to a Dutch registration.
- You have the ambition to improve your own field, the department, and yourself continuously.
- You are result driven and show initiative to enter research partnerships.
- Both verbal and written you have excellent communication skills (Dutch and English) and you have the ability to function as a team player in a dynamic, multidisciplinary environment.
- Candidates who are not proficient in Dutch are willing to learn the language.
- Experience with working in projects is an advantage.
ConditionsWe offer a temporary position for 1 year with the possibility of extension to a permanent position. The gross monthly salary amounts a minimum of € 5.456,- (scale 13) up to a maximum of € 7.298,- (scale 14), depending on your level of education and experience. The terms of employment are in accordance with the Collective Bargaining Agreement for University Medical Centers (CAO UMC).
Additional informationFor more information about this position, please contact Prof.dr. M.S. Hoogeman, Head of Medical Physics, +31 (0)6 248 515 34. For other information please contact A.S. de Wringer-van Vliet MBA, Manager Medical Physics +31 (0)6 419 235 04.
For queries regarding your application, please contact Anouk van Rosmalen, Recruiter, by phone number: +31 (0)6 311 350 71.
If you are excited by the thought of this position and would like to apply, please do so by using the application form on our website.