Post-Doc on perinatal imaging of the brain
The Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry/Psychology (CAPP) offers a position as post-doc to initiate collaboration with others in the Erasmus MC- …
- 's-Gravendijkwal, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 32 uur
- € 2826 - € 4481 per maand
The Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry/Psychology (CAPP) offers a position as post-doc to initiate collaboration with others in the Erasmus MC-Sophia Children's Hospital in the field of perinatal imaging, among others with the departments of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Neonatology (0.6 fte).
Additionally, the post-doc is involved in SHARING (Systematic Hospital-based Assessment of Rotterdam's critically Ill infants, their Neurodevelopment and Growth; 0.2 fte). SHARING is a longitudinal study addressing the neurodevelopmental trajectories following neonatal critical illness, from the perinatal period to school-age, and to compare these with trajectories of healthy controls. This insight may lead to the identification of early biomarkers of long-term memory deficits in survivors of neonatal critical illness that might improve early identification and treatment of survivors at risk of school problems later in life. SHARING is a collaboration between the departments Pediatric Surgery, Pediatric Intensive Care and Neonatology
- You have a PhD in Neuroscience, preferably with a focus on neuroimaging.
- Affinity with a pediatric population is important, and a good command (oral and written) of English is required. A good command of Dutch is an advantage.
- Writing skills must be excellent and experience with different neuro-imaging methods and processing pipelines, programming (i.e. R, Matlab, python or C) and (multivariate) statistics is mandatory.
- You should have a high level of motivation and commitment to produce accurate and high-quality work and have excellent interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and documentation skills.
- It is important that you are able to work both independently and within a team.
- Finally, experience with supervision of bachelor or master students is an advantage.