Are you interested in clinical research that bridges clinical, technical and biology domains with the aim to improve outcome of cancer patients? Are you …
- 's-Gravendijkwal, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 36 - 36 uur
- € 2911 - € 4615 per maand
Are you interested in clinical research that bridges clinical, technical and biology domains with the aim to improve outcome of cancer patients? Are you familiar with and interested in clinical studies? Do you want to work in a multi-disciplinary team of radiation oncologists, medical physicists, and translational researchers at a world leading university medical center? If yes, continue reading, because Erasmus MC Cancer Institute, Department of Radiotherapy is now accepting applications for a postdoc position.
Your tasks as a postdoc involve:
- Assist in the initiation, performance and reporting of clinical studies
- Initiate and develop your own research line
- Supervise PhD and master students
- Working in close collaboration within the multi-disciplinary team and (inter)national consortia
- Write grant applications
There is a close collaboration with the international study networks. You will present your results during national and international conferences, and publish them in international journals. Your research should lead to clinical implementation of novel treatment procedures in daily routine.
- You are a highly motivated candidate with a PhD degree in Medicine, Health sciences, or a related discipline.
- Excellent statistical skills as well as academic writing and presentation skills in English are required.
- Experience with study design, longitudinal data analysis, quality of life research and grant writing is preferential.
- You are enthusiastic when supervising PhD or master students.
- As you will be part of a multi- disciplinary team and will regularly meet patients good communication skills are essential.
- You are ambitious, result-driven and an excellent team player.
ConditionsThe gross monthly salary amounts a maximum of € 4.615,- (scale 10) based on a full-time working week of 36 hours. Depending on your experience scale 11 may be possible. The position is for 4 years, with a view to permanent position. The terms of employment are in accordance with the Collective Bargaining Agreement for University Medical Centers (CAO UMC).
Additional informationFor more information about this position, please contact Prof. dr. R.A. Nout, Radiation-oncologist and head of department, phone number: +31(0)10 704 13 66 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. For queries regarding your application, please contact Jerry Chandansingh, Recruiter, by phone number: +31 (0)6 500 310 06.
If you are excited by the thought of this position and would like to apply, please do so by using the application form on our website.