Ongeveer 23 uur geleden - Radboud Universiteit (RU) - Nijmegen
Research technician in proteomics
We are looking for an enthusiastic research technician to strengthen the Core Facility Proteomics team. Your job responsibilities: You are responsible for the …
- 's-Gravendijkwal, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 36 - 36 uur
- € 2688 - € 3604 per maand
We are looking for an enthusiastic research technician to strengthen the Core Facility Proteomics team. Your job responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the sample preparation for proteomics research (SDS-PAGE, immunopurification, SPE, protein extraction, etc.), the analysis of these samples by mass spectrometry (LC-MS, such as Orbitrap Lumos and Eclipse) and the computational analysis of large data sets.
- You actively contribute to many multidisciplinary research projects at Erasmus MC, varying from cancer research to the development of novel diagnostic tools.
- You are responsible for the maintenance of high-tech equipment in the lab.
- You spend part of your time on the development of novel analysis tools and are directly involved in novel sample preparation and LC-MS workflows.
- You are active in an international multidisciplinary environment
- You have an BSc or MSc in chemistry or (Bio)analytical chemistry.
- Preferably, you have experience in mass spectrometry based proteomics, liquid chromatography and biochemical techniques.
- You are able to work independently and you are curiosity driven.
- You are able to put your own ideas into practice.
- Also, you have an affinity with computational data analysis.
- Finally, you are fluent in English: you collaborate with international partners and communicate with international PhD students and staff members.
ConditionsThe gross monthly salary amounts a maximum of € 3.184,- (scale 7), depending on your level of education and relevant experience and based on a full-time working week of 36 hours. The terms of employment are in accordance with the Collective Bargaining Agreement for University Medical Centers (CAO UMC).
Additional informationFor more information about this position, please contact Dr. Jeroen Demmers, Head of the Core Facility Proteomics, phone number: + 31(0) 10 703 81 24 or e-mail: email@example.com. For queries regarding your application, please contact Jerry Chandansingh, Recruiter, by phone number: +31 (0)6 500 310 06.
If you are excited by the thought of this position and would like to apply, please do so by using the application form on our website.