Als Marktanalist analyseer jij als pionier de wereld waarin de OU opereert. Door de juiste inzichten uit de beschikbare data en onderzoeken te halen (b.v. …
Doctoral Programme Assistant (0,8 fte)
As a doctoral programme assistant, you will be responsible for:• monitoring the progress of PhD students• co-ordinating the publication process of the ERIM …
- Burgemeester Oudlaan, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 uur
As a doctoral programme assistant, you will be responsible for:
• monitoring the progress of PhD students
• co-ordinating the publication process of the ERIM PhD Dissertation Series
• quality control of the PhD and doctoral programme
• information management, including maintenance and quality assurance of the PhD sections in the ERIM management information system and the ERIM website
• general administrative support to the director of doctoral education and the doctoral office
• supporting the office manager in the doctoral office with the application, selection and appointment procedures of PhD candidates to the ERIM Doctoral Programme in Business and Management.
We’re looking for someone with:
• an excellent command of the Dutch and English (B2/C1 level) language, both orally and verbally – see www.eur.nl/english/ltc/cefr_levels
• an excellent command of relevant software packages (MS Office, Excel)
• experience in working in an international environment, preferably in an international academic programme
• the ability to interact with students from various international backgrounds
• the ability to work in an autonomous way and with excellent organisational skills
• the ability to take initiatives, a pro-active attitude, and with a keen eye for detail
• an affinity with higher education and academic research
• relevant working experience
• a positive attitude.
The conditions of employment correspond with the collective labour agreement for Dutch Universities (CAO NU). Salary is subject to training and experience and may vary from a minimum of € 2,161 gross per month up to a maximum of € 2,917 gross per month (scale 7 CAO NU), based on a full-time contract of 38 hours. This temporary position of 0,8 fte will be performed at the ERIM Doctoral Programme office at Erasmus University’s campus Woudestein Rotterdam.
Erasmus University has attractive employment conditions, which include a holiday allowance of 8 per cent, an end-of-year bonus of 8.3 per cent, and a generous number of vacation days.
Further information about this position can be obtained from: Doctoral Programme Assistant Kim Harte via firstname.lastname@example.org.