PhD on Modulation and Multiplexing Techniques for Converged optical fiber and mm wave communications in 5G networks.
Full Professor of Orthopedagogics (0,8 – 1,0 fte)
The Department of Psychology, Education & Child Studies of the Erasmus University Rotterdam invites applicants for a full professor position in …
- Burgemeester Oudlaan, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 uur
The Department of Psychology, Education & Child Studies of the Erasmus University Rotterdam invites applicants for a full professor position in Orthopedagogics.
The main tasks will be the design and supervision of studies in the area of orthopedagogics. Another main task will be teaching activities within the Department of Psychology, Education & Child Studies (Section Clinical Child and Family Studies) in the area of orthopedagogics, including supervision of research of PhD and master students. Further, professors are expected to apply for external funding.
• A PhD-degree in a relevant area; individuals with experience in the area of Clinical Child and Family Studies, especially neurodevelopmental disorders or interventions for children are particularly encouraged to respond;
• A substantial national and international network in this area;
• A substantial list of publications in renowned international peer-reviewed journals in a relevant field of research;
• Successful in the acquisition of research funding;
• Ample experience with supervision of graduate students;
• Relevant teaching experience and the ability to teach high quality;
• Strong communication skills;
• Clinical qualifications are preferred.
A dynamic job in a young and enthusiastic team. The employment terms are defined in the “Collective terms of employment of the Dutch University (CAO NU)”. The salary is dependent on your experience and expertise.
We are studying the importance of parenting for normal and abnormal development from a lifespan perspective. Because of the international developments such as an English bachelor and master program we are currently growing and can attract new faculty in the near future.
Working at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
The Erasmus University Rotterdam offers a professional environment in which your growth and development are encouraged by means of an active career and mobility policy. Flexibility has a high priority: we have a 38-hour working week with flexible working hours, and opportunities for part-time work and parental leave. The salary is in accordance with the collective labour agreement (CAO) for Dutch Universities (Full Professor: minimum € 5.334,- gross and maximum € 9.375,- gross salary a month). We also offer a flexible pension scheme, the opportunity to join our salary savings scheme and advantageous group insurance. Employees are welcome to use our various high quality facilities, such as the sports centre and the library. For additional information about Erasmus University, visit www.eur.nl.
You can obtain more information about the Department of Psychology, Education & Child studies on https://www.eur.nl/en/essb/research. You will find specific information about the research of the clinical psychology department on https://www.eur.nl/essb/node/18696
For further information you can contact Prof. dr. Peter Prinzie, professor of Orthopedagogics, Tel: +31-104082598, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can email your application, including CV before 30 May 2018 to email@example.com with subject ‘application Full Professor of Orthopedagogics’