Lecturer Organizational and Corporate Communication (0,5 - 0,8 fte)
The successful candidate is expected to perform teaching and supervising tasks for the International Bachelor’s programme in Communication and Media …
- Landelijk / geen vaste standplaats
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 20 - 32 uur
- € 2640 - € 4852 per maand
The successful candidate is expected to perform teaching and supervising tasks for the International Bachelor’s programme in Communication and Media (IBCoM) and the master in Media and Business.
· A relevant academic degree (preferably PhD), in the social sciences or humanities, preferably in media and communication.
· A broad knowledge of key theories and perspectives in the field of organizational and corporate communication.
· A broad knowledge and mastery of common research methods in media and communication.
· Prior teaching experience and the proven ability to inspire students.
· Affinity and experience with media and communication research
· Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English. Non-English speakers have to meet the
C1-standards of the Common European Framework (CEF).
· Strong team-playing, organisational and communication skills.
· Experience in international academic settings.
Employment starts February 1, 2020. The position concerns a temporary contract which will be running for one year until January 31, 2021. After this period, an extension is possible.
The conditions of employment correspond with the Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) of the Dutch Universities (CAO NU). Salary is subject to training and experience and corresponds to Scale 10 or 11 NU, with a minimum of € 2.640 (scale 10, grade 0) and a maximum of € 4.852 (scale 11, grade 11) gross per month on a 38 hour per week contract.
The EUR has attractive employment conditions, which include a holiday allowance of 8.0%, an end-of-year bonus of 8.3% and 41 annual vacation days in case of a full workweek.
Additional information can be obtained through one of the following links:
About the Erasmus University Rotterdam
Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Ms. Evelien Meeuwisse via firstname.lastname@example.org