8 dagen geleden - The Learning Network via YER - Kampen
Are you an experienced trader with the ambition to find high value deals to optimise a large downstream commodity portfolio? Are you excited to maximize the possibilities of the European energy markets for both innogy and its customers? Do you want to work in a focused international team of experts, with a strong presence in the Netherlands? If so, we want to talk to you!
- Den Bosch, Noord-Brabant
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- € 3950 - € 5640 per maand
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
What is your next move?
As portfolio trader you are responsible for the execution of sourcing, hedging and optimisation strategies for the aggregated power and gas portfolio of innogy in the Netherlands and Belgium. You will manage the Market Risk exposure of the power and gas commodity positions. You will contribute directly to the overall team optimisation target.
You will develop and execute the desk’s sourcing, hedging and trading strategy. You will maintain and develop the relationship with the wholesale counterparts and support the desks operations.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Delivering optimisation value by identifying local or international opportunities, within innogy’s risk guidelines
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external counterparts and internal stakeholders.
- Execution of the sourcing and hedging strategies of innogy in the Netherlands and Belgium
- Improving strategic and tactical hedging strategies.
- Contribute to developing the route-to-market capabilities of Essent.
Working @ Innogy!
innogy SE is a leading European energy company with subsidiaries in the areas of Grid, Renewables and Retail. innogy has 23m customers across Europe, with an approximate offtake of 200 TWh of power and 230 TWh of gas across Europe.
As Portfolio Trader, you will be employed in the REM (Retail Energy Management) department. You will be a member of the Wholesale-NL team and will report directly to Manager Hedging NL. You will cooperate with Wholesale teams based in other regions.
Retail Energy Management (REM) is the unit within innogy SE that manages the market risks associated with operating in the energy market on behalf of the customer facing business segments. REM is responsible for purchasing the power, gas and green certificates that innogy supplies to its customers across Europe, managing wholesale market risks, providing accurate input costs for the products sold by the business segments, and managing industry data/processes. REM has operational teams in all core markets of innogy and is organized according to an international functional steering structure.
- Talent to spot opportunities in the international market and extract additional value by working in teams and with counterparties.
- Strong external focus, with a relevant network
- Creative attitude, constantly proposing alternatives to improve.
- Strong communicative skills
- Minimum three year experience in trading role
- University or equivalent degree
- Good team player
What's in it for you?
You will be joining an organisation that affords you freedom to experiment and in which taking risks is rewarded. In terms of money, opportunities and personal growth. What can you expect exactly from us?
- A job in a successful and leading European energy company that’s always on the move.
- A salary, € 3.950 to max. € 5.640 gross per month based on 40 hours per week, excluding holiday allowance, matching your level of education and work experience.
- You will have 30 holiday days and an attractive bonus.
- At innogy, we aim for a high degree of effectiveness and the House-in-Order LEAN method has been integrated throughout the entire organisation.
- An inspiring office environment and top-notch location in Den Bosch! And as our office is a mere 850 metres from Den Bosch central station, travelling by public transport is a great option. Particularly when travelling with the NS Business Card which we will issue you. Prefer your own car? In that case you will of course receive a kilometer allowance.
- And last but not least: a wide range of development and career growth opportunities. Because
- innogy is not standing idly by, but neither are you!
Apply via the "Apply" button.
If the vacancy is no longer visible on www.werkenbijessent.nl, you will unfortunately no longer be able to apply. Employment agency? If we need to contact you, we’ll be in touch.