Ongeveer 23 uur geleden - Gemeente Altena - Almkerk
Senior Advisor- FAAS Financial Services: Regulatory Banking & Capital Markets
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions sand advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (“FSO”) that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
Within advisory different specialized advisors work in different disciplines; from developing until implementing a strategy within all different company branches and different segments. Our advisors work at C-level for Fortune top 500 companies within the fields of IT, Supply Chain, Operational Effectiveness, Finance, Actuarial Services, Technology and Risk and Transactions.
- Landelijk / geen vaste standplaats
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 uur
- HBO, WO
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As a Senior Advisor in the FAAS Regulatory tribe you are contributing to the key topics on the CFO agenda. At FAAS it is all about owning the CFO agenda. Interested in helping our clients adapt to the changing regulatory and digital landscape? We are looking forward meeting you!
Your work will be project based in a team to advice clients on the impact of changes in requirements posed to financial services firms by bodies such as the European Central Bank (ECB), the Dutch Central Bank (DNB), the European Banking Authority (EBA), the European Commission (EC) and others.
You will help our clients with the implementation of prudential and non prudential rules impacting their finance, risk and/or compliance functions.
You will support clients with your expertise on regulatory requirements and advisory related work, make sure they are on top of their regulatory agenda and maintain a continuous adherence to prudential and non-prudential rules.
You will engage into topics ranging from data-driven reporting, regulatory reporting in accordance with the Single Rulebook, supervisory reviews, conduct, up to consumer protection and evaluation of core processes.
You will provide exceptional client service and build long-lasting relationships with our clients in the financial sector.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- You have a minimum of 3 years of work experience within the field of financial services.
- You have obtained a Master degree in (Business) Economics, Corporate Finance, Accounting & Control, International Business, Law, Econometrics or related and preferably combined fields.
- Are a capable networker, internally, as well as externally in the field.
- You are eager to dive into new regulations, processes, topics and willing to learn new skills in order to become an expert in your field and work effectively with other disciplines.
- You are a fluent in English and Dutch, both in writing and speaking and you have strong interpersonal skills that allow you to work in teams and in cooperation with clients.
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
We offer a competitive remuneration package matching your performance. EY supports flexible working and encourages personal career development. Your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future.
What we can offer:
- We offer you amazing career opportunities because of individual support and attention, participation in challenging projects and a strong EY network.
- We offer you intensive training (hard & soft skills) and education besides your work, support by a personal counselor and mentor, and support with education - temporal and financial.
- EY offers you an (international) working environment in which you can work independent of time and place. And in which you work in modern and pleasant office environments with state-of-the-art IT facilities.
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitles as employee at EY.
If you have any questions, please contact Sonia de Graaf, Recruiter, via +31 615349164 or via e-mail: email@example.com
For more information about the procedure you can contact Michael Schut via phone : +31 (0)6 2908 3774 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org and/or René Carrillo, via phone: +31 (0)6 2125 2098 or email via email@example.com
Make your mark. Apply now!
As part of the application procedure there is an assessment and Pre-Employment Screening (PES). A PES includes a check of your ID and credentials, a statement of good behaviour and a statement from EY regarding liability at the time of commencement of employment