3 dagen geleden - YER - Barneveld
(Senior) Manager International Tax & Transaction Services - Financial Services
As a global leader in (Tech) Consultancy, Assurance, Tax and Transactions services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (“FSO”) that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
The Tax practice serves high-profile, national and multinational clients, providing a range of domestic and international transactional tax planning services and tax-related compliance and advisory services. The combination of knowledge and experience forms the basis of our ability to assist clients in meeting their business objectives. We believe that by managing our clients’ tax obligations responsibly and proactively we can make a critical difference, and you’ll be at the heart of this mission
- Landelijk / geen vaste standplaats
- Vast contract
Every merger or acquisitions (M&A) a company undertakes, regardless of its type, entails different tax consequences. Estimating these accurately helps reducing potential transaction risks and generates valuable insights during negotiations with stakeholders.
Are you interested in advising our clients respectively? We are looking forward to meeting you!
As a (Senior) Manager within the Transaction Tax practice;
- Your duties include advising clients, assessing the tax-relevant provisions of transaction documentations and coordinating tax due diligence for example.
- Apply and expand your outstanding professional tax knowledge.
- Working with our international network of advisers, you will have the chance to both work independently and be in contact with colleagues and specialists globally.
- You are responsible to supervise the consultants of your team. At the Transaction Tax practice you and your team will be advocates of our optimal performance.
- You will encounter many opportunities to be portrayed as a trusted business advisor for your clients and own the topics of Transaction Tax international M&A’s, developing yourself, others and contribute to the foundation of making a better working world.
We would like to get in touch with you if you:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in international Tax Advisory Practice(s) and/or experience with a big 4 or in a legal profession.
- Completed a University Master Degree (MSc) in Tax Law or Tax Economics and obtained education at the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB).
- Have a global expertise of the field, a keen vision of the industry and its future developments, networking capabilities and management experiences.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, allowing you to work both independently and supervising teams. You have entrepreneurial, analytical and proactive attitudes; you are eager to learn.
- You have excellent proficiency in both spoken and written Dutch and English languages.
What we are offering –an inspiring work environment
We offer a competitive remuneration package matching your performance. EY supports flexible working and encourages personal career development. Your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future. What we can offer:
- Become part of a top employer!
- EY offers you an (international) working environment in which you can work independent of time and place. And in which you work in modern and pleasant office environments with state-of-the-art IT facilities.
- We encourage a healthy life-work balance. It is possible to work time and place independent. So also work from home. Our policy for holidays and leave days is flexible.
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitles as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
For more information about the procedure you can contact Diederik Vosmer via phone +31(0)6 2908 3304 or email via email@example.com.
As part of the application procedure there is an assessment and Pre-Employment Screening (PES). A PES includes a check of your ID and credentials, a statement of good behavior and a statement from EY regarding liability at the time of commencement of employment.