Currently we are seeking candidates to our Company in the Netherlands for a position:
MANAGER NETWORK PLANNING & ENGINEERING
The Manager Network Planning & Engineering is responsible for the long term network planning of the Ground Networks in Europe.The job holder creates and manages the overarching program management for the operational integration of long term network planning in Europe. The Network P&E Manager paves the roadmap for road integration of TNT and FedEx road networks, product launches, service optimisation and infrastructure capacity investments.We offer the opportunity to be a member of the management team of the Road Planning & Engineering department reporting directly to the MD Road P&E. This network planning team will face one of the most import challenges within the new combined entity of FedEx and TNT.
- Manage a team of analytical network and business experts that provides quantified answers to road network business questions leading to direct decision making of Senior Leadership
- Support the holistic integration and base planning of the road networks of FedEx and TNT Express and lead the network planning roadmap. Ensure alignment with countries on optimal planning and execution of infrastructure and network planning
- Manage the yearly strategic road network and infrastructure planning cycle driving the investment plan aligned with planning and integration
- Support the location Capex and Business Case process with detailed and fact based network analysis
- Redesign the road network from a planning and capability point of view (cut off times, sort windows, new products, transit times)
- Provide strategic guidance to the Linehaul Engineering department that drives mid and short term planning
- Manage the data sourcing, quality and availability for usage of network planning solutions
- Manage the network planning solution development, together with linehaul engineering department, paving the road for single network planning process and procedures in Europe
- Monitor and support detailed project planning and execution
- Support financial integration reporting for Road P&E
Start influencing your future now by sending your resume and motivation letter in ENGLISH to Frank Wouters, MD Planning & Engineering Road Network, firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF THE REQUIRED PASSPORT/WORK VISA TO BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE NETHERLANDS. FEDEX DOES NOT SPONSOR THESE REQUIREMENTS
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.
FedEx Corp. provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. With annual revenues of $46 billion, the company offers integrated business applications through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 300,000 team members to remain "absolutely, positively" focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities. For more information, visit news.fedex.com.