Voor Dutch Bakery zijn wij op zoek naar een gedreven Category Developement Manager.
London based Marketing Manager
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Hogehilweg, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
You will mostly utilize online channels, but you may also pursue offline channels, such as Insert campaigns.. You will fully utilize your current experience with ample opportunity to further develop and deepen your skills and expertise. We embrace the responsibility and challenge to help Fisher Investments better the investment universe for clients all over the world. This is not for the faint of heart, but we reward those who are hungry for ownership and bold enough to rise to the challenge.
Your opportunity includes:
- Becoming one of the leading Dutch marketers in the finance area
- Mastering and setting new standards for excellence in all channels
- High visibility to Senior Executives in a rapidly growing firm
- Freedom to identify, recommend and implement upgrades of targeting, offers and creatives
- Independent management of vendors such as media agencies, list brokers and translators
- Optimizing local adaptations to meet the expectations of the most affluent Dutch individuals
- Collaborating in a team of top performers that will help you be at your best in all areas
- Managing multimillion dollar budgets while securing a consistent high ROI
- Cultivating strong relationships with the Dutch Sales team.
We believe the successful International Marketing Manager will be self-motivated, hands-on, results focused and a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative and multi-task under tight deadlines. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and strategies to take their career and the company to the next level. Ultimately, the success of The Netherlands marketing will be up to you, but you will have the full support of the International Marketing team.
Additionally you have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or other applicable areas
- 5-12 years of experience with digital marketing campaigns resulting in increasing lead generation
- B2C experience
Fisher Investments offers comprehensive training programs, ongoing education, and exposure to many parts of the business. They work in an open environment to promote interaction and collaboration among all levels of employees. They prize innovation, ongoing testing and thinking differently.
Fisher Investments also offers a generous and comprehensive benefits program.
As a Fisher Investments employee, you'll be entrusted with a high level of responsibility, given the resources you need to succeed, and recognized and rewarded when you do.
Fisher Investments is a fee-only investment adviser serving institutional and private clients globally.
The Marketing Group also operates in Belgium, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Canada, and the UK.