Ongeveer 18 uur geleden - Stichting Waarborgfonds Koopwoningen via YER - Rotterdam
Project Manager Technical Services
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Hichtumerweg, Bolsward, Friesland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
The department Technical Service Support Dairy (TSS) is looking for a pragmatic and ambitious candidate with a strong technical and commercial background to ensure a strong day to day support to the local service organizations, enabling them to deliver a complete range of solution services within the cheese application.
As the new Service Project Manager, GEA offers you a position in a growing international team with room for creativity and mutual exchange of knowledge. The ideal candidate is a true combination of a technical and commercial person, who is motivated by securing high customer satisfaction, without losing sight of the need to operate a profitable service business.
The candidate has a good knowledge of the Dairy Industry in particular the Cheese Industry and understands the technology involved.
For this position we are looking for a Project Manager or a Senior Service Engineer with process knowledge and customer understanding. The candidate also holds good communication and sales skills. Since GEA is an international Group, the tasks will require international travelling.
Furthermore, you will:
- Handle service projects such as; Rebuild and upgrade projects, plant modifications, clarify technical issues related to the identification of spare parts, rebuilds, upgrades and repair of the cheese process lines;
- Support GEA companies and end-customers in handling technical and technological issues; perform on-site audits, prepare technical service quotations and bring technical support to the local service organization thus building on their technical and commercial competences;
- Support the back office team in quoting and selling spare part, field service and technical solutions;
- Arrange project administration, make reports and specify the required parts for service and upgrades;
- Execute close liaison with the BA Service organisation, Field Service team and Back office functions.
We are looking for a person with a strong drive and a healthy appetitive for solving complex business problems always having the customer’s need in mind and in general being able to contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction. It’s therefore important that you can work with people at different levels in the organization from senior management to sales representatives, and have personal impact as well as;
- Commercial and technical understanding with the ability to lead yourself and create results through others;
- Makes customers and their needs a high priority focus of one’s actions; shows interest in and understanding of the needs and expectations of internal and external customers; establish and maintains effective relationships with customers;
- Organise tasks and set priorities to determine resources requirements needed to achieve goals; plan and organize own tasks and/or the team tasks effectively to ensure that work is completed on time and to the required standard;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) – ideally combined with one more language;
- Well-developed organizational knowledge knows how to get things done and takes action without being asked or required to; being proactive and taking prompt action to accomplish objectives.
- A challenging position within an innovative company with a highly developed product in a growing environment;
- Excellent career opportunities;
- Salary and benefits in accordance with training and experience.
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 17.500 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success.
GEA Cheese Applications Bolsward is a specialist in the design, production and installation of automated systems and machines for the production, storage and handling of cheese. She operates on the national and international markets and distinguishes herself by supplying innovative, custom-made installations and a unique client-oriented approach.