HR Business Partner Utilities
(0,8 FTE) - Den Bosch (international)
As an HR Business Partner APC-U you will act as an advisor and sparring partner for managers within Application Center Utilities (APC-U). APC-U is part of the Business Area Solutions and provides industrial refrigeration and heating solutions for the food processing, marine, distribution and storage, oil & gas, power and climate control industries. The HR BP APC-U is supporting the global APC-U organisation, spread over more than 20 countries worldwide. The challenge for HR for the coming years is to facilitate the ambitions and strategic initiatives of the Management Team.
The HR BP is situated within the Global Corporate Center (GCC) of GEA in ‘s Hertogenbosch. GEA is an international matrix organization. The HR BP will report with a direct line to the Head of HR Region NCE and with a dotted line to the Head of APC-U. The reason for this job opening is replacement of a current position.
- Sparring partner and coach for the management at tactical and strategic level
- Contributes to the elaboration of the APC-U strategy and proposes the adapted HR strategy, in close cooperation with the managers and local HR business partners, respecting group and local HR policies.
- Partner with the business to ensure the organization has the right people, on the right location, in the right roles doing the right thing
- Collaborate with managers and local HR to deploy talent management, organization development and succession planning
- Anticipate and identify the development needs of APC-U managers
- Develop consistent onboarding processes and materials
- Supporting all international communication in close cooperation with GCC-CMB
- Building relations with internal stakeholders (local HR business partners, Center of Competence, Talent & Learning, etc.). Encouraging collaborations to create and maintain the right climate for sharing knowledge and information
- Execution of HR projects, such a benchmarking, knowledge management, employee alignment program
- Participate as a member of the APC U management team
- Provides the senior management with reporting insights
- You hold a bachelors (BSc) or masters (MSc) degree in or related to Human Resource Management
- At least 8 to 10 years demonstrable successful experience in a dynamic environment, preferably in an engineering and/or technical environment, part of an international matrix organization
- Proven ability to act on tactical and strategic level
- Understanding of different cultures
- You have a high sense of integrity, open communication and you are self-confident
- Able to drive and support change processes
- Strong influence and facilitation skills, self-starter
- Excellent communication skills in speech and writing (English)
- Willing to travel (10%)
- An interesting, dynamic and international setting
- An enthusiastic team with ambitious goals for the future
- Excellent career and training opportunities as well as personal development
- Interesting challenges with appropriate primary and secondary salary conditions
- Salary indication 60k to 80k
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 17.500 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in an international company.
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply now via the application form
. For more information about our organisation, visit our website: www.gea.com
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.