7 dagen geleden - YER - Rotterdam
Logistics and Delivery Manager
- Schiedamse Vest, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
Logistics and Delivery Manager
As Helloprint's new Logistics and Delivery Manager, you contribute to one of the most important strategic themes of our business: Get our products on time to all our European customers against the right prices and conditions. A challenging and exciting role: With thousands of daily packages send from over 300 locations in Europe and 500.000 demanding customers who need their orders on time, this is a role for an independent professional who can act on the crossroad of data-analytics, commercial thinking and implementation.
As Logistics and Delivery Manager, you are the driving force behind improvements in our logistics network and the delivery times we offer to our customers. You work on both the supply chain side, where optimization will lead to better conditions, as well as on the commercial side, where our product and delivery options contribute to our growth. You work closely together with various parts of the business to improve delivery performance, increase delivery options and optimize margins. You work closely with our Global Supply Chain Manager, our Global Procurement Manager, our Category Management Team and our Traffic Team to achieve shared goals and objectives to optimize and implement our product and delivery strategy successfully.
What you do
- You will develop and implement our international logistics and delivery strategy
- You contribute to the development of new delivery propositions/business models
- You focus on opportunities and bottlenecks in the distribution process. To what extent can we resolve issues quickly & dirty? And what opportunities deserve to be translated into new propositions for delivery partners and customers?
- You design OKRs, set goals, and develop reporting to monitor carrier performance and shipment and delivery-related issues
- You assess opportunities to improve the quality, costs, and/or competitive positioning of our logistics on a regular basis
- You lead key projects to improve the delivery experience and reduce risk to our operations
- You are not only focusing on carrier relationship development, but you are also not afraid to handle and manage difficult situations and know how to successfully solve these
What we are looking for
- You have 3-5+ years of working experience
- You have strong analytical skills in combination with great commercial sense
- You are quick in your actions and you like to get things done. When you have an idea, you can't wait to execute and implement it
- You are a strong team player with a ‘can do’ attitude – willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You are performance-driven; you always deliver results better than planned
- You are confident with working in an international work field
What we offer you
- A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
- A fast-paced learning curve with large responsibility
- A unique culture with 22 nationalities, with an average age of 30 and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- The most beautiful office in Rotterdam, right on the Witte de Withstraat, the best street in Rotterdam, just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Compensation for travel costs;
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for free
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym;
- The opportunity to make yourself better: courses, events and more, if you want to develop, you have that opportunity;
- The best hardware and software to work with and a laptop of your choice.
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is a fast-growing international e-commerce company, ready to scale at large. With our mission to become Earth’s largest platform for printed products, we constantly challenge the status quo and try to do things differently. Helloprint is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherland’s best place to grow yourself. Together with our offices in Liverpool, Paris, Valencia, Lisbon and Manila, our 160+ team from 22 nationalities is working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high-performance.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Start today. Apply by clicking on the "apply" button!
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself.
*acquisition will not be appreciated, potential talent only please.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature