5 dagen geleden - YER - Rotterdam
Partner Success Manager
Partner Succes Manager bij HelloPrint in Rotterdam
- Schiedamse Vest, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
Partner Success Manager
As our new Partner Success Manager, you are responsible for the development and growth of our European network of partners and the products they offer to us. A challenging role; with 10 categories and more than 700 product groups, our Partnership Development Department is the most important driver for the success of our platform.
As a Partner Success Manager, you are the driving force behind the growth of our network. You will focus on either one of the following markets: the UK/Ireland, France, or Italy/Spain. You identify the international potential network of partners, you search for the right local partners and you make sure you onboard them to our platform. You know what it takes to get a partnership rolling; you are convincing, communicative and persuasive and you master all aspects of negotiation and cooperation, but you also work structured and organized towards a successful onboarding. This is a role for an independent and entrepreneurial professional who is ready for a challenge.
What you do
- Analysis of the market by comparing Helloprint's products to competitor's products;
- Selecting, negotiating and on-boarding new producers for current and new products;
- Requesting, uploading and improving the product specifications of all products;
- In cooperation with the Category Manager: launching new products based on market research and well-developed product requirements, including the initial marketing and promotion of the new products;
- Continuous evaluation of the performance of the products and producers;
- Perform risk management on the products, producer network, and agreements.
What we are looking for
- You have a minimum of two to three years of experience in a similar position;
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment, and have a high interest in e-commerce;
- You are super performance-driven, you always deliver results better than planned;
- You have a no-nonsense and pragmatic attitude and convince others with data-driven argumentation;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You preferably have knowledge in one of the following categories (Commercial Print, Signing & POS, Labels & Packaging and Promo & Gifts) - but this is not mandatory;
- You are preferably located in The Netherlands, but being located in the UK, France, or Spain is also an option.
What we offer you
- A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
- A fast-paced learning curve with large responsibility
- A unique culture with 22 nationalities, with an average age of 30 and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- The most beautiful office in Rotterdam, right on the Witte de Withstraat, the best street in Rotterdam, just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Compensation for travel costs;
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for free
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym;
- The opportunity to make yourself better: courses, events and more, if you want to develop, you have that opportunity;
- The best hardware and software to work with.
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is a fast-growing international e-commerce company, ready to scale at large. With our mission to become Earth’s largest platform for printed products, we constantly challenge the status quo and try to do things differently. Helloprint is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherland’s best place to grow yourself. Together with our offices in Liverpool, Paris, Valencia, Lisbon and Manila, our 160+ team from 22 nationalities is working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high-performance.
Up for it?
Apply directly through the 'Apply' button!
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Start today.
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself.
*acquisition will not be appreciated, potential talent only please.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature