Ongeveer 23 uur geleden - Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH)
- Schiedamse Vest, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
As Helloprint's SEO Specialist, you are the driving force behind the performance of one of our most important marketing channels. At Helloprint, an increasing part of our revenue is generated through our organic channels. With activities in 8 European countries and our ambition to launch the US in an as shortest as possible time-frame, we're massively stepping up our investments in SEO right now. You will be the most senior SEO specialist, working directly with our Global SEO Manager on defining and executing our SEO Strategy.
What you do
- You will take part in defining the overall SEO strategy for all the 18 different countries we are active in. You will do this together with our Global SEO manager.
- You will get companywide buy-in, to maximize the organic revenue of our company;
- You analyse current and potential revenue opportunities, and act decisively and fast to boost our performance;
- You will work with the technical SEO specialist(s) in our team and our Tech team to optimize our site structure and pages for SEO;
- You will collaborate with our Content Team and external partners to deliver high-quality content;
- You will identify, assess and implement SEO best practices from around the globe;
- You will monitor and report on our SEO Performance.
What we’re looking for
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience as an SEO consultant or 3 years as an SEO-specialist
- You have experience with e-commerce websites (pré)
- You have general knowledge of all SEO pillars
- You get excited about creating content framework and linkbuilding / outreach strategies
- You have extensive experience with the most important SEO tools;
- You have an analytical mind-set, which you use to convert data into customer oriented solutions;
- You are good at convincing others and set your own priorities;
- You will not quit until you get things done.
What we offer
- A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
- A fast-paced learning curve with large responsibility
- A unique culture with 22 nationalities, with an average age of 30 and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- The most beautiful office in Rotterdam, right on the Witte de Withstraat, the best street in Rotterdam, just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Compensation for travel costs;
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for free
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym;
- The opportunity to make yourself better: courses, events and more, if you want to develop, you have that opportunity;
- The best hardware and software to work with and a laptop of your choice.
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is a fast-growing international e-commerce company, ready to scale at large. With our mission to become Earth’s largest platform for printed products, we constantly challenge the status quo and try to do things differently. Helloprint is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherland’s best place to grow yourself. Together with our offices in Liverpool, Paris, Valencia, Lisbon and Manila, our 160+ team from 22 nationalities is working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high-performance.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process.
Start today. Apply now via the "Apply" button.
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself.
*acquisition will not be appreciated, potential talent only please.