Utrecht University's Faculty of Humanties is looking for a Project Coordinator for two EU projects. Interested? Read more and apply.
Head of Medical Physics & IT
HollandPTC offers a challenging position for an open, transparent, empathic, decisive and committed Head of Medical Physics & IT (KF&I) who will be making a significant contribution to the further optimization of the application of ...
- Stevinweg, Delft, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 36 uur
- € 7332 per maand
HollandPTC offers a challenging position for an open, transparent, empathic, decisive and committed Head of Medical Physics & IT (KF&I) who will be making a significant contribution to the further optimization of the application of medical technology within HollandPTC. You are initially involved in daily practice as a sparring partner to your colleagues about content, providing them with feedback. In addition, you will be dealing with management tasks. Over time, both management tasks and co-working in the clinic, will be less emphasized, leaving room for a role in HollandPTC's R&D program.
Proton therapy is a new therapy for the treatment of specific tumors, which has been approved by the Dutch government. The mission of HollandPTC is to give patients the best proton therapy currently available, in a safe and hospitable environment where they are treated with consideration and care. Furthermore, it is our assignment to demonstrate the added value of proton therapy in collaboration with the national and international radiotherapy and oncology field. We aim to achieve this from the ambition to become a leading institution for therapy and scientific research. Our core values are: caring & considerate, committed & energetic, professional & innovative. HollandPTC was founded by Erasmus MC, LUMC and the TU Delft and forms an active partnership in the field of care, education and science with these centers. There are also partnerships with other national and international proton centers.
HollandPTC is an independent outpatient center located in Delft. The center is equipped with advanced imaging and proton irradiation equipment. Medio 2018 we expect to treat the first patient.
As head of KF&I, you will represent the department of KF&I, both outside and within the organization. This means you can inspiringly translate the organization's objective into vision and policy and represent the department in the important (international) networks and partnerships. In addition, you are part of the HollandPTC Management Team and participate in projects. You will report directly to the managing board.
You are responsible for:
- Strategy and organization of tactical and operational activities;
- Investment Policy and procurement of Medical Technology;
- Safety and use of all medical and research equipment (including supportive) equipment;
- You will also deal with professional matters, human resources management, quality and finance for the department KF&I;
- Finally, you are responsible for the policy and management of the IT infrastructure.
- Registration as a medical Physicist in Radiotherapy by the Dutch Society for Medical Physics or a recognized foreign registration as a medical physicist which may lead to a Dutch registration.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a medical physicist in radiotherapy, preferably having knowledge of proton therapy;
- Experience or strong affinity with facilitating leadership of a Clinical Physical Department, preferably in combination with IT;
- Knowledge or affinity with coaching management techniques required for efficient management of the team of 10-12 professionals, consisting of medical Physicists, medical Physicist assistants, Project Physicists and clinical IT engineers.
- Affinity and/or experience with research and innovation;
- Knowledge of and experience with quality systems for medical technology;
- Initiating and realizing quality and safety improvements in the field of medical technology in particular and patient care in general agrees with you. Through your knowledge and experience, you are able to connect and help shape in terms of relations and content
- Visibility in the organization and the ability to connect; In addition, you will represent HollandPTC in the important (international) networks and partnerships;
- You are resourceful, independent, easy to access, accommodating to the primary care process, act as a role model, and proactively connect with clients, colleagues and stakeholders at all levels within and outside the organization;
- You have experience in working within an academically oriented professional environment and you are used to consult at various levels within and outside the organization.
Being able to present a certificate of good conduct is a condition for the appointment.
You will receive a fulltime (36 hours per week) position. The gross monthly salary is max € 7.322,- (scale 15). You will receive an end of the year bonus of 8,3% and a holiday allowance of 8%.
The terms of employment are according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement for Dutch University Medical Centers (CAO UMC).
For more information about this position, please contact Dr. P. Vos, Head of Medical Physics & IT HollandPTC, phone number: (+31) 6-19533555 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application before November 26th 2017, including Curriculum Vitae and accompanying letter, by using the Apply button.
The interviews are planned in week 49.