1 dag geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
Lecturer and researcher of Industrial Engineering
Field of discipline: Technology
- Edisonweg, Vlissingen, Zeeland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 40 uur
- € 3560 - € 4892 per maand
Being a lecturer and researcher isn't something you do, it's who you are. We can't teach you to be passionate about innovation, love for the profession of industrial engineer and involvement with students. That's in your DNA. And whether or not you have experience in education, that enthusiasm is the most important thing for us. Is it in you? Then apply for the lecturer of industrial engineering position at HZ University of Applied Sciences in Middelburg or Vlissingen.
Your work as a lecturer and researcher industrial engineering
You know better than anyone that being a lecturer goes beyond just passing on knowledge. Students can always rely on you, and you're right at home in a coaching role. In order to coach students in applied sciences projects you have to use those skills. Your knowledge , skills and enthusiasm are essential in order to train students to become enterprising, innovative and driven professionals in a sustainable world. You do that by:
- teaching and working in multidisciplinary projects and courses within your field of expertise, such as data driven asset management.
- guiding and coaching students.
- contributing to practice-oriented research either independently or together with others.
- working together in an agreeable team atmosphere.
- actively participating in the development of interdisciplinary educational projects in cooperation with the industry.
It's in your DNA
Students aren't just numbers to you. With your experience in the field of technology you can teach, motivate and inspire students. In addition to focusing on the students' learning process, you also keep your view on the outside world. That way you always incorporate your international professional practice to your teaching practice. Furthermore, you have:
- completed a relevant master's degree.
- broad knowledge and extensive work experience in trade or industry.
- preferably experience and knowledge of asset management orientated companies.
- a broad network in the professional field.
- good English language skills for mentoring students
Growth with us
We believe that future-proof education starts with our employees. That's why we offer you a lively working environment, along with:
- a temporary assignment for 1 year. The renewal of this appointment depends on personal performance and formative space.
- a gross monthly salary between € 3,560.72 and € 4,892.31 for full-time employment.
- An end of year bonus, holiday allowance and possibly an allowance for travel expenses.
- opportunities to work on your personal and professional development.
- freedom and independence in your work.
- support in obtaining a teaching qualification if you do not yet have one. You do not need a teaching qualification to work as a higher professional education lecturer, but you must be prepared to obtain this qualification and invest in your expertise as a lecturer.
Do you want to apply?
We cordially invite you to apply. We are curious about your motivation!
If you want to respond, please send your application before August 19th 2019. We ask you to apply via the application button on this page. If you wish to make an informal enquiry please contact Han van Osch, team coordinator, telephone: +31 6 10905484.
The job interviews are scheduled in the week of 25th of August.
*HZ is a University of Applied Science. In order to obtain a Single Permit for the Netherlands other conditions might have to be fulfilled than those required for Universities.
Recruitment for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature