Ongeveer 16 uur geleden - Dordtse Schoolvereniging - Dordrecht
Senior researcher/project leader in Supply Chain Management
Focus area: Zero Emission Transport and Autonomous Transport As a senior researcher/project leader in the Supply Chain Innovation research group you uniquely …
- Edisonweg, Vlissingen, Zeeland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 40 uur
- € 3658 - € 5717 per maand
Focus area: Zero Emission Transport and Autonomous Transport
As a senior researcher/project leader in the Supply Chain Innovation research group you uniquely connect the latest developments in technology with the logistics industry in Zeeland and the study programmes in the Technology domain. Curiosity, drive, practicality, commitment to the field and to students are important qualities. Are you looking for a position in which you lead practice-oriented research projects with impact in the field of supply chain management? Then apply for the vacancy of senior researcher/project leader Supply Chain Management at HZ University of Applied Sciences in Vlissingen.
Your work as a senior researcher/project leader in Supply Chain Management
The research group investigates the possibilities and impact of innovations in zero-emission logistics, robotization and digitization, and the use of autonomous vehicles in logistics chains. For example, over the next three years we will be working with various Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences, and with companies and governments in the region, on the Living Labs Autonomous Transport Zeeland and Catalyst and the possibilities of 5G for Connected & Automated Mobility. In these projects, the first pilot projects with autonomous vehicles in a logistics operation will be carried out in the Netherlands. We are also conducting research with 30 regional partners into zero-emission investment strategies and logistics solutions for Zeeland logistics service providers so that they can meet the objectives of the climate challenge.
In the position of senior researcher/project leader within the research group Supply Chain Management you coordinate the practice-oriented research projects that you carry out together with the team. You build up a network with business partners, platform and industry organizations, knowledge institutions and regional authorities. Together with them, you identify innovation needs and formulate research questions that we address in our research projects. In doing so, you know how to deal with divergent interests. You also ensure the valorisation of the research results and the transfer of the new knowledge to the students. The innovative nature of the issues offers you the opportunity to publish the results in scientific journals and professional journals.
You will use your knowledge and skills with enthusiasm for implementing the projects and in training the students to become entrepreneurial, innovative and driven professionals in a sustainable world. This position offers you the opportunity to:
- Independently conduct practice-oriented research;
- Leading and cooperating in the implementation of research projects;
- Contributing to publications about the results of the research;
- Connect research and education;
- Transfer the new insights to the business community in Zeeland.
You have what it takes
With your experience in the field of supply chain management, you can immediately work on research projects. In addition to focusing on challenging projects, you also keep your focus on the educational process. You have experience in conducting scientific research and can therefore initiate, manage and execute interesting research projects or have them carried out. You also have:
- a completed relevant master's degree or PhD;
- experience in research and/or advice in relevant knowledge areas;
- broad knowledge and extensive work experience, preferably with project organization and project finance in business;
- a broad network in the professional field;.
- English proficiency at Cambridge Proficiency level.
Grow with us
We believe that future-proof education starts with our employees. That is why we offer you a lively working environment, next to:
a temporary appointment of one year in the position of university lecturer, scale 12 in accordance with the collective labour agreement for higher professional education. Extension of this appointment depends on personal performance and formative space.
- if you are an experienced researcher but you lack the coordination skills, you will be appointed as a scale 11 lecturer in accordance with the collective labour agreement for higher professional education.
- a gross monthly salary between € 3,658.64 and € 5,717.25 depending on the scale and for full-time employment.
- a thirteenth month, holiday pay and possibly an allowance for travel expenses.
- opportunities to work on your personal and professional development.
- freedom and independence in your work.
- support in obtaining a teaching cetificate if you do not have one yet. You do not need a teaching license to start working as a higher professional education lecturer, but you must be prepared to obtain this license and to invest in your professional skills as a lecturer.
Do you also believe that future-proof education starts with you? Then apply now, before 5 October 2020, via the application button below. Would you like more information first? Thierry Verduijn, the associate professor for Supply Chain Innovation, can tell you more about the function. You can call him at +31 6 50 89 19 69.
Have you been invited for an interview? They are scheduled on 14 and 15 October 2020.
Do you also believe that future-proof research and education starts with you? Then apply straightaway.
Recruitment based on this vacancy is not appreciated.