Voor de advertentieafdeling zoeken wij ervaren en fulltime m/v: Marketeer
Senior Public Affairs Manager
• 3 to 5 years of working experience working in Public Affairs or other function in a heavily regulated industry involving both commercial and legal aspects
• Language skills: Dutch and English essential, other languages welcome
• Excellent analytical skills which enable quick but in depth analysis of legislation to be presented as concrete challenges for the organization
• Sense for political and legislative/regulatory environment
• Proven track record of both media and public affairs achievements
• Good communicator verbal as well in writing to prepare position papers and brief management on regulatory issues
Behaviours: all but specifically Accountable, Influencing, Driven, Collaborative, Flexible
Skills: Relationship Management, Communication, Project Management, Analytical and Selling
Knowledge: Regulatory Environment, Organisation, Total Tobacco Market, top line Tax and Excise systems, top line Legal Frameworks
- Oosterhoutseweg, Breda, Noord-Brabant
- Vast contract
Reporting to and working in close co-ordination with Head of Legal and Corporate Affairs as Senior Manager and Legal Affairs Manager, the Senior Public Affairs Manager will be expected to influence the Imperial Tobacco business.
In this role you will engage both members and parliament, media, stakeholders from trade & industry and other relevant parties.
You will represent Imperial Tobacco in various working groups within the Dutch NMA (National Manufacturers Association). The Senior Public Affairs Manager, will also inform members of the Leadership Team and other relevant internal stakeholders with overviews and advises to the business.
- Represent Imperial in (board) meetings of the tobacco association and several working groups.
- Potentially chair a working group of the NMA
- Support secretariat or NMA with position papers and other relevant information.
- Develop political campaigns and drive engagement strategies
- Analysis of political developments and track regulatory changes
- Evaluate regulatory changes and develop in close cooperation with ITG public affairs strategy to advise the organization.
- Liaise with company and head office specialists
- Manage industry associations at public affairs working group level
- Regular travel to the Hague from Oosterhout. The successful candidate could be based in the Hague with regular travel to Oosterhout.
Imperial Brands is the world’s fourth largest international tobacco company. Imperial Brands manufactures, markets and sells a comprehensive range of cigarettes and tobacco related products in over 160 countries worldwide. With over 37,000 staff worldwide, our strategy focuses on delivering high quality sustainable sales growth, whilst effectively managing our costs and cash flows.