1 dag geleden - Kinkelder Metal Solutions - Zevenaar
Allround Financieel Manager Zevenaar | Fulltime Als financieel manager ben je vaak beperkt tot de ‘financiële kolom’. Maar jij wilt je verder blijven ontwi…
ING Group Finance / External Reporting / Statutory reporting
36-hour working week (extension to 40-hour possible)
Group Finance is looking for a Principal Finance Control with a statutory reporting background and a desire to work in a dynamic and internationally oriented finance team at ING’s Head Office.
Your Work Environment
Group Finance is the corporate staff department responsible for the external financial and regulatory reporting. Within Group Finance, statutory reporting is responsible for the IFRS consolidated financial statements, SEC reporting and Financial Reporting (FINREP) to the ECB. This includes maintaining the day-to-day relationship with the auditors, other corporate staff departments and taking the ownership for setting the requirements of the reporting process, control model and data requirements underlying the different reports.
This is a dynamic environment as requirements and expectations of all stakeholders are continuously increasing. Besides external stakeholders, which includes auditors, supervisors, but also industry groups, the department supports internal stakeholders by providing insight in key developments and advising on the impact of regulatory and financial developments.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Within the department you will become part of a team that is mainly focussed on
· analysing and understanding the key developments in statutory (related) reports;
· participate in projects to improvement the reporting processes and data quality;
· Prepare the annual- and interim financial statements of ING Group N.V. and ING Bank N.V. as well as the SEC reporting (form 20F/ 6K);
· Maintain a solid control framework to ensure the integrity of ING’s statutory reports, including the interdependencies with other domains, and on a sample basis test the effectiveness of the key controls in place.
Within the team you are one of the key persons who contributes to the consolidated monthly-, quarterly- and year-end financial reporting of ING. Together with the team you are responsible that the statutory financial reports of ING comply with IFRS / SEC requirements.
Your main tasks are:
· maintain and continuously improve the dummy of the annual report and propose changes to be made to the interim- and annual accounts and SEC reporting;
· Advise management on the impact of changes during the implementation of statutory requirements and present an impact analysis;
· Discuss business-as-usual topics with the ING IFRS-policies team and the accountant;
· As owner of the (interim) financial statement documents, you make sure all required information is included in the reports, include language for the disclosures (based on input from the team) and you are in the lead of the drafting and typesetting process.
· You are part of the Annual Accounts core team in which you work together with specialists from other staff departments (corporate communications, sustainability, legal, risk etc.) in order to complete the ING Group Integrated Report.
Knowledge & Experience
- The successful candidate will have experience in the area of reporting and has in depth and up-to-date knowledge of IFRS and preferably SEC/ US GAAP reporting requirements;
- You have more than 5 to 7 years working experience within the financial sector, preferably in the area of financial reporting;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- He / she will also bring a global perspective and cultural sensitivity;
Behaviours & Competences
- Relationship building is key for success in this role;
- Superb analytical skills, with the ability to understand the “big picture” while having an eye for detail;
- Good communication and persuasion skills and be able to present complex issues in a simple and understandable way to both internal and external stakeholders;
- Have a pro-active attitude and ability to operate in a demanding and changing environment;
- Team player that can build bridges across functions;
- You can demonstrate that you hold at least a Master degree in the areas of accountancy (RA) or business administration;